Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread - FEBRUARY 2019

Sorry have been trying to,list my items for ages, think it’s my internet that’s the issue!!!

Anyway, my item for today is another leopard Skin Jasper keyring or handbag charm.

Natalie x

17 Likes

Evening all, still failing with the photo editing app, and not found another.
So dreadful unedited photo listing today.

17 Likes

You are very welcome :slight_smile:

11 Likes

Back again. It’s a distraction from the custom order I’ve had on the dark side. I’ve been putting it off but it’s time to get it done except it’s not straightforward. They never are!
Loved and pinned.

11 Likes

A late catch up…

Glad you’re staying Sue @SueTrevor. Always lovely to see you and your work, but no need to feel pressured to visit everyday. Just come as you feel - if you’re down we’re here to support you and listen, if you have a better day we’ll rejoice with you.

Roz @OrchardFelts, great news about the job. All coming together as you ah, and a great plus to have the extra space with the garage. When do you think you’ll be moving? Good luck with the job start on Monday.

Thanks for the commiserations about the charity shop break-in. Guess the sort of person who does it is the same sort that we occasionally have shop-lifting from us. Hard to believe, but it does happen.

I’m trying to sort out stop to take over to a ne shop on Sunday - 4 shelves in a glass cabinet to fill. I’m raiding the stock that I keep separate for fairs as my first fair of the year is not until next month, but I find the boxing up and pricing takes ages. Hopefully it will be worth it.

Feeling a bit achy this evening - I don’t have much experience of wet decking, but strode onto some today in my daughter’s garden and ended up on the floor! Fortunately my phone and bones survived without damage.

16 Likes

Late night catch up:
Glad you are sticking around @SueTrevor.
Glad you are managing to salvage things after the asti incident @PocketfulCreations. Like the bag by the way.
Love the pendants @jenniesgems and @SarahDesignsUK.
Great earrings @HannahBanksJewellery.
Beautiful necklace @wildrosedesigns.
Love the key ring @NOfkantsCurios.
Great bracelet @BeadstormJewellery.

12 Likes

Sorry - I’m late tonight, and it’s a relist again.

https://folksy.com/items/7193590-Whale-dribble-bib
Sue @SueTrevor, I’m so glad you’re staying!
That really is a gorgeous necklace Linda @wildrosedesigns. Ouch! Sue @BeadstormJewellery

16 Likes

A little ram magnet for today…

17 Likes

Good morning, yay happy dancing for your sales Sarah and Rachel :slight_smile: :dancer: and congratulations to Chris @ChrisStoneArtist on the card stocking :man_dancing:

Great news Roz @OrchardFelts, it’s all coming together for you now :slight_smile:
Waving to Dottie @dottiedesigns :wave: :slight_smile:
Good luck with the new venue Sue @BeadstormJewellery
Glad you managed to rescue some wip Helen @PocketfulCreations

19 Likes

Caught up to here. Just a relist today, Land Rover greetings card.

16 Likes

Glad you survived your fall Sue @BeadstormJewellery - decking can get treacherous when its wet. Not sure you should have prioritised your phone over your bones!!
Not sure when I will be moving yet. I am taking house on from 1st March but my sister probably won’t complete on her house till mid-late april so I have a bit of leeway. Will get myself settled into job first and find out what my shifts are likely to be (I’m only working 3 days a week)

Hope you all have a lovely weekend - I think mine is going to be filled with lifting and shifting, trying to sort out what is coming with us and what is going :slight_smile:

Another card wallet today

19 Likes

Good morning all. Lovely and sunny here this morning but the wind is something fierce.
So glad you’re staying Sue @SueTrevor
Great news about a new venue for you Sue @BeadstormJewellery hope you do well with it.
Lovely items everyone.
A relist again from me
https://folksy.com/items/7236396-Messenger-Handbag-Floral-Fabric-Roses-and-Butterflies

19 Likes

Morning everyone :slight_smile:

Glad you are staying Sue @SueTrevor xxx

1 sale to report please Max @MaxPringJewellery x

My listing today is another teeny dish (not sure why I keep making these teeny things!)

18 Likes

Good morning all…a tad windy here this morning.
Great work everyone…as you know, I don’t like individually naming people to comment on their work because if you scroll back, you will notice that some people get left out…and the one I notice who gets left out with comments on their beautiful work is…Our Super Hero Max @MaxPringJewellery …people thank her for running this group, report sales etc and Max comes on here and does a lot of Happy dancing for everyone with sales…yet how many of you praise her fabulous work. ???
Max is super talented and never complains, …so TODAY, I am raising a glass (well a cup of tea actually) to the wonderful items that Max makes, …not only jewellery but she is also a talented artist…Love your work Max…xx
and to add my little listing for today
https://folksy.com/items/7237018-crochet-baby-cardigan-ref-F-671-

21 Likes

Breaking into a charity shop and shoplifting sounds even more wrong than from everyday shops! It’s not as though the shop rakes in a huge profit I expect.

Sorry to hear of your fall on the wet decking, a few years ago my eldest son slipped in a similar fashion and attempted to save his phone, and severely broke is hand in many places! It’s so quickly done! Glad you are ok!

Natalie x

12 Likes

At last! A new listing. I made this little hedgehog yesterday evening and managed to photo it this morning (with a bit of coaching from my husband @thatenamelguy)

https://folksy.com/items/7237362-Hedgehog-Dribble-Bib
I can understand your making those teeny things @thedotterypotter. Because they’re gorgeous!

18 Likes

Great news @SueTrevor
Got to dash - babysitting this morning and afternoon; dinner with daughter 2 this evening. Just time for this new list

20 Likes

Morning all.
Photo editing app is working again today, I am so relieved :sweat_smile:

It is a bit chaotic here this morning as we have a friends dog staying for a few days, and it seems to have put my dogs noses out of joint. They are all very jumpy and restless. Will try walking them all together shortly.

Sue @BeadstormJewellery hope you are not too bruised. Hope the new outlet sells well for you. That sounds quite a large space to fill.

19 Likes

Listing and running but I’ll be back later.

@teabreaks I totally agree Brenda. I seldom pick out my favourites because everyone is so talented. I don’t know how Max @MaxPringJewellery finds the time to keep us up to date, produce such lovely work in more than one craft, get great marks in assignments and work. Do you sleep, Max?
I’ll be raising a glass or two later but not tea. Don’t do tea.

15 Likes

Morning all (just!). Very blustery here today but at least it’s sunny. Hope you’re all enjoying your weekend.

https://folksy.com/items/7237375-Terracotta-leafy-tote-bag-with-red-flower

17 Likes