Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread - February 2021

All loved and pinned to here

12 Likes

Afternoon

Lovely sunny day. Visited the local town with a farmers market today, Not a great lot there but picked up some beautiful fresh eggs and veg. A nice walk along the river too.

Gardening after lunch, getting there now.

Here is mine

Carol xx

26 Likes

Late getting on here today because I’ve been busy painting. Here is one of them just listed

Lovely weather here today

27 Likes

Loved and pinned to here

9 Likes

https://folksy.com/items/7679479-Fabric-Memo-Board-Voyage-BUTTERMERE-fabric-Notice-Board

Loved to this point (still working on how/where to pin :blush:

20 Likes

I couldn’t get winter Bluebell studio’s link to work. Here it is again. Fingers crossed!
Fabric Memo Board - Voyage ‘BUTTERMERE’ fabric … - Folksy

18 Likes

Now my listing - a relist I’m afraid.
Tractor gift bags

25 Likes

Hello all.
First time posting so please be kind and let me know wether I am doing it right. Here is a link to my posting today

Andrea @Thursdaychildcards

21 Likes

Thursdays child link

22 Likes

Hi, Thank you @XStitcherJoss

My very first post I managed to present in ‘onebox’ since then I have not been able to so, I am trying posting and trying to remember how I did it… but seem to have made things worse…So thank you for being kind enough to add a working link. In meantime I am still wondering how I did it first and looking for the elusive instruction…have a great evening, :sunflower: :star2:
Mo

12 Likes

Hi Caroleecrafts - can you tell me how you did that?
many thanks
Andrea

9 Likes

Evening all, caught up to here.

Andrea @Thursdaychildcards & Mo @WinterBluebellStudio you might find this thread helpful…

Does take a bit of practice with this forum stuff! Welcome btw :slight_smile:

Hope you’re all good, just had a massive catch up so as usual can’t remember much! Hugs to anyone who needs one!! Just a restock from me, but with updated photos…

25 Likes

:cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom: all loved and pinned till here :cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom:

11 Likes

Copy the url on the page of the product you want to promote.

Click on the photo image on the tool bar on the reply section. Select on the web and paste the url, you should then get the thumbnail, description in the box.

6 Likes

Sorry Dee did not see your reply.

7 Likes

Thank you so much x

6 Likes

Thank you Dee @OrukiDesign, that is fab, I have printed it off so I don’t lose it, you are a :star:
Mo

9 Likes

Two sales for me please Natalie @NOfkantsCurios :dancer:

14 Likes

All loved and pinned to here.

OH and I had our COVID jabs this afternoon, in and out in a couple of minutes. No queues, it was really well organised.

27 Likes

Loved and pinned to here

8 Likes