Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread - June 2021

Hello and welcome to the June 2021 Folksy Daily Listing challenge. Taking part is really easy, just:-

• After you list your item in your shop, copy the URL at the top of the page, come onto this thread and hit the blue reply button at the bottom then add some text and paste your link.
  • Items can be a new listing or an existing/re-list, we don’t mind as long as it’s a different item each day.
  • Click on each of the links for peoples items to view them in thier shop clicking the love button (you will find the heart button just below the add to basket) to :heart: each item, this will give the item a brief spot on the front page.
  • Let us know when you have a Folksy sale, so we can celebrate and happy dance with you.
  • You must be prepared to join in regularly throughout the month - missing the odd day is fine and of course joining in for part month is fine also, we understand not everyone can be here every single day, but please do not ‘post and run’.
  • Promotion of everyone else is not mandatory, but we do appreciate it and many of us also, pin, blog, share, tweet, like on Facebook or do a Folksy Friday collage, whatever we can do to get the word out about Folksy is great.

I will endeavour to keep a tally of the month’s sales. Please let me know if I miss any. Sorry! Only Folksy sales can be added to the tally but happy to hear about and celebrate outside successes with you.

Shared promotion opportunities:-
Facebook Group https://www.facebook.com/groups/1481471495437850
Help to get seen on social media add #newonfolksy #folksyshop #folksy #folksysellers or join in with a #folksyfriday collage on Fridays.

Total sales tally.

teabreaks 8
ruthshandicrafts 1
OrchardFelts 2
dotterypottery 146
aquilacrafts 7
Knittingtopia 6
yorkshireharecrafts 2
DashHaberdashery 2
SusanBettyArt 10
feelfeltfound 5
FluffStuffCrafts 8
MaxPringJewellery 13
WestcountryCreations 4
stephshortstationery 13
beaniehats 3
jenniesgems 7
PocketfulCreations 12
OswestryJewels 7
NOfkantsCurios 8
OhhhWhatAYarn 2
PurplePixiesGifts 2
onesweetiepea 1
SueTrevor 22
erkinwald 9
jonnyachesonart 5
Caroleecrafts 2
wildrosedesigns 1
RuthSmithJewellery 1
TheCornishHare 2
kernowclaire 3
cariadcrafts11 2
bowerbirddesigns 4

Total: 320

Natalie x

9 Likes

Good morning and welcome to the June 2021 daily listing challenge.
Thank you Max @MaxPringJewellery for looking after us so well in May! XxxX

This morning I have a blank photographic greetings card, of a closeup of a romanesco cauliflower, just because I think it looks interesting.

And have relisted this chiffon lined shoulder wrap.

Natalie x

27 Likes

Good morning, thank you Natalie for stepping into the happy dancing shoes :ballet_shoes: wishing you all a happy sunny sales filled June :slight_smile: :sun_with_face:

29 Likes

Good morning. Thank you Max @MaxPringJewellery for running the thread last month and Natalie @NOfkantsCurios for dusting off your dancing shoes once more.

A day off today with nothing booked :slight_smile: - I think the garden might be beckoning but first I need to tidy up the mess I have created sorting out my stock!

My intention for June is to run my sale and hopefully get some new items made in the background. Most of what I will be sharing you may already have seen so apologies for that. I’m hoping the sales fairy will come out of hiding soon - I had a zero sales month last month on Folksy, long time since that happened - thankfully I sold a bit in the gallery and on the art trail.

So another sale item from me - remember 30% off with code SUMMERSALE means this is only £7 :slight_smile:

7406327-Craft-accessory-box-sewing-box-with-integral-pin-cushion-1

28 Likes

Morning all. Wall to wall sunshine here this morning.
Happy June for you all.
Thank you Max @MaxPringJewellery for running last months thread, and thank you Natalie @NOfkantsCurios for hosting this months.
I agree Roz @OrchardFelts I think the sales fairy has to come out of hiding, May was very quiet for my shop.
Having afternoon tea with some of my ex-work friends, we used to meet up every 2 months before the pandemic hit us, so it’s been a long while since I’ve seen most of them, needless to say there will be a lot of nattering going on.
A crochet tote bag from me today

29 Likes

Morning everyone. Hope you all had a lovely weekend with lots of sunshine!! :sun_with_face:

Thank you Max @MaxPringJewellery for hosting last month and thank you Natalie @NOfkantsCurios for hosting this month. :slightly_smiling_face:

Just a relist from me today:-

Have a good day everyone. :slightly_smiling_face:

25 Likes

Morning all! I’m back again this month, been crazy busy with lots of things over last couple of months, so sorry I’ve not been around, but I will endeavour to join you all this month!

A silver bee pendant from me today!

27 Likes

Lovely to see you back Karen, hope you’re keeping well x

15 Likes

Good morning.

Thank you Max @MaxPringJewellery for running last month’s and thread and thanks to Natalie @NOfkantsCurios for running this month.

Blank Greeting card White rabbit Needle felt wo… - Folksy

27 Likes

Hi Lynn - I am good thanks, have missed all you lovely people, so thought I would try to join you again - how are you? x

15 Likes

Morning all. Another beautiful day. Dog walk and cleaning upstairs done. Another push on the cross stitching front today.

A new listing today

29 Likes

Morning all, full day at work today :sunny:

Thank you @MaxPringJewellery for running last months thread. @NOfkantsCurios thank you for running this months :blush:

I love that little box @orchardfelts

My listing is on today’s theme of pride

Have a lovely day every
Ruth x

26 Likes

Lovely to see you back Karen @TheCornishHare

I’m off to work at the day job, but will catch up with everyone this evening! Enjoy the sunshine today all!

Natalie x

20 Likes

Morning everyone, hope you are all okay and that it’s alright if I rejoin the thread. I dropped out last month as my mojo has completely gone but I’m going to give it another try.

28 Likes

Good morning everyone, it’s lovely to be back in the challenge :blush:
Things have been very hectic with my teaching job but hopefully I’m just about on top of everything (except report writing :flushed:). Although I will probably have to include some relists I’ll try my best to list daily and I’ll definitely visit daily to like everyone’s fabulous makes.
I’m starting the month with a new listing, probably not very appropriate for the beautiful weather at the moment but I’m getting stocked ready for autumn/winter

28 Likes

Good morning all…white rabbit and all that…
Thank you Natalie @NOfkantsCurios for running the thread for June and thank you Max @MaxPringJewellery for last month
Let us all hope for lots of sales …
I am starting the month with a bouquet of flowers…

30 Likes

Good Morning everyone :slight_smile:

Thanks so much for running the thread last month Max @MaxPringJewellery and thanks for running it this month Natalie @NOfkantsCurios xx

Welcome back to everyone that has been MIA :heart:

My listing today is a cat decoration;

29 Likes

Good morning all and happy new month :slight_smile: Thanks so much Max @MaxPringJewellery for looking after us last month and Natalie @NOfkantsCurios for running the thread this month :slight_smile:
My listing for today is some more buttons :slight_smile: have a lovely day all and enjoy the gorgeous weather :slight_smile: xxx

heart buttons

27 Likes

Doing well thanks Karen. Looking forward to seeing your lovely goodies again. x

15 Likes

Stunning shawl Sam, I adore the colours x

16 Likes