Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread - August 2021

Hello and welcome to the August 2021 Folksy Daily Listing challenge. Taking part is really easy, the rules are:-

• After you list your item in your shop, copy the URL at the top of the page, come onto this thread and hit the blue reply button at the very bottom of the page bottom then add some text and paste your link.
  • Items can be a new listing or an existing/re-list, we don’t mind as long as it’s a different item each day.
  • Click on each of the links for peoples items to view them in thier shop clicking the love button (you will find the heart button just below the add to basket) to :heart: each item, this will give the item a brief spot on the front page.
  • Let us know when you have a Folksy sale, so we can celebrate and happy dance with you.
  • You must be prepared to join in regularly throughout the month - missing the odd day is fine and of course joining in for part month is fine also, we understand not everyone can be here every single day, but please do not ‘post and run’.
  • Promotion of everyone else is not mandatory, but we do appreciate it and many of us also, pin, blog, share, tweet, like on Facebook or do a Folksy Friday collage, whatever we can do to get the word out about Folksy is great.

I will endeavour to keep a tally of the month’s sales. Please let me know if I miss any. Sorry! Only Folksy sales can be added to the tally but happy to hear about and celebrate outside successes with you.

Shared promotion opportunities:-
Facebook Group https://www.facebook.com/groups/1481471495437850
Help to get seen on social media add #newonfolksy #folksyshop #folksy #folksysellers or join in with a #folksyfriday collage on Fridays.

Sales Tally!

SueTrevor 16
MaxPringJewellery 9
stephshortstationery 11
aquilacrafts 18
Teabreaks 21
feelfeltfound 8
JenStarKnits 1
SusanBettyArt 13
Inspired2create 1
PhotoFairytales 1
PocketfulCreations 8
thegreetingscardshop 6
NOfkantsCurios. 9
WestcountryCreations 5
XStitcherJoss 3
DeborahJonesJewellery 11
TheChrisArtist 3
cariadcrafts11 15
erkinwald 5
thatenamelguy 2
CreationsforTinyTots 4
Bythecrookofmyhook 1
RosyMoonUK 3
TheCornishHare 4
GrannysHandknits 4
Bythecrookofmyhook 3
Caroleecrafts 13
wildrosedesigns 1

Total Sales: 200

Natalie x

7 Likes

Good morning everyone and welcome to the August Daily listing challenge thread!

Thank you Max @MaxPringJewellery for looking after us in July! Gold medal for you!!!

Licking it off this month with some fabulous foxgloves!

Natalie x

23 Likes

Thank you for July @MaxPringJewellery and to you for August @NOfkantsCurios :grinning:

I made a stock of these at the beginning of the year but they are running out so here’s the start of the remakes.

27 Likes

Morning all and welcome to August. Wonder if we will get summer back now!

Altered paper clips

[image]

26 Likes

Good morning. Up bright and early for work - was sensible last night and got an early night. Nothing to report from here.
Thanks to the 2 superheros who keep these threads running Max @MaxPringJewellery and Natalie @NOfkantsCurios

My listing for today

7778092-Miniature-wallhanging-quilted-patchwork-with-bee-and-feather-0

29 Likes

Morning all. Happy 1st of August.
Blue skies and fluffy clouds here this morning.
Thank you Natalie @NOfkantsCurios for hosting the July thread, and thank you Max @MaxPringJewellery for being this months host.
Hope everyone is keeping safe and well.
A child’s tote bag from me this morning

27 Likes

Sorry I missed the last few days of July - my grandson Brennan stayed for 3 days, was such fun having him here, but exhausting!! Thanks for looking after us last month @MaxPringJewellery and this month @NOfkantsCurios

Loved to here I’m working on some commissions atm so nothing to show you other than Brennan

Hopefully back with a listing later

Kx

25 Likes

Good morning all, happy dancing for sales yesterday Caroline @Caroleecrafts and Steph @stephshortstationery. Wishing you all a good sales month and some lovely summer weather :crossed_fingers:t3:

28 Likes

Morning,
Really looking forward to joining in again after a couple of months off. Thank you Natalie @NOfkantsCurios for looking after us. It’s a strong start this morning - lots of lovely things to look at already :slightly_smiling_face:

Here’s mine for today. Have a lovely Sunday. We’re off to some yard sales shortly looking for treasures in other people’s cast-offs

22 Likes

Happy Yorkshire Day to all!
Here is my listing for the 1st of August on what is a very rainy day in Wakefield!

21 Likes

Morning everyone
Happy august!

Thanks max @MaxPringJewellery for doing the job in July and thanks Natalie for doing it this month Natalie @NOfkantsCurios ….very much appreciated xxx

All loved to here , back in a bit xx

23 Likes

What a bonny boy Karen :smiley:

16 Likes

Morning,

Thanks to Max @MaxPringJewellery for taking care of us all in July. I don’t know how you do it!
Karen @TheCornishHare your grandson is so cute :heart:

All loved and tweeted to here and I’ll be back later with a listing.

Have a good day, Guys.

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

20 Likes

Good morning all…Thank you for stepping back in Natalie @NOfkantsCurios
I hope that everyone has a brilliant August and that the sales fairy comes to visit you all.
I am starting the month with some pretty pink roses.

24 Likes

aww Karen…what a bonnie boy :green_heart:

16 Likes

Good morning.
Not sure where the last couple of months went, but looking forward to joining in again. Thanks for looking after us Natalie @NOfkantsCurios
Turquoise ring

23 Likes

Good Morning Folksy Friends! I must add my thanks to Max @MaxPringJewellery for looking after us during July. Bring on August!! I hope it’s a great month for everyone. Thanks Natalie for taking up the reigns again @NOfkantsCurios. I have just listed a 10 x 8 inch painting of the Banff coastline. It’s called “The Banff Coast”…couldn’t think of a fancy title :joy:

Have a great day all.

Original Painting of the Banff Coast (10 x 8 in… - Folksy

25 Likes

Lovey photo Karen @TheCornishHare x
Susan @SusanBettyArt lovely picture it looks like a happy smiling whale…x
Thank you for running the July thread Max @MaxPringJewellery x

15 Likes

Good morning everyone. Happy August :sun_with_face:

Thank you Max @MaxPringJewellery for looking after us last month and thank you Natalie @NOfkantsCurios for taking the reins this month. Hopefully a month full of sales for everyone, it’s been nearly 2 months since I had a sale here but the other side is ticking over nicely.

Spent all day yesterday with my Dad as he had a really upsetting morning thinking about mum. Anyone who’s lost anyone close will know how all of a sudden it can just hit you from nowhere. It often happens to me. The other day I was hoovering all through the house and the whole time I was just reliving the funeral. Don’t know why but as I said, it just suddenly hits you. I’ve phoned Dad this morning and he is a lot more chirpier.

Today I have two outfits for the little ones.

6881799-Hand-knitted-baby-bobble-romper-hat-and-shoe-set-made-to-order-0-6-months-0

6857893-Hand-knitted-baby-lace-matinee-set-0-3-months-made-to-order-0 (1)-01

25 Likes

Good morning all :slight_smile: August already how on earth did that happen lol :wink: I think I thanked the wrong person the other day so thank you Max @MaxPringJewellery for looking after us last month and thanks Natalie @NOfkantsCurios for keeping us in check this month :wink:
Just a relist to start this month off of little baby hat and shoes. Have a lovely Sunday all :slight_smile: xxx

pink and grey hat and shoes

25 Likes