Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread - February 2021

Hi all - I’ve missed you all this month although I have been keeping up with all your news and activities. I’m afraid I haven’t been terribly productive in terms of making this month, or at least I’ve been tied up with some lengthy projects so only made a few things, so not sure whether I will be able to return next month but we shall see. If I do it will probably be mainly relists. Unfortunately, whenever I take a break from the thread my shop takes a major dive so I really need to get back into it. My making mojo seems to have returned but my ideas mojo still appears to be missing in action and I am finding it hard to think of things to make.

15 Likes

Evening all! I’m late today, had a day where everything I touched went wrong!! So finishing the day behind where I was at 6 this morning grrrrrr!!!

But a sale to report Natalie @NOfkantsCurios which is the only good thing to happen today!

Caught up to here. Lovely bits as ever!

My relist today

Right I’m going to sit down with a flipping large gin soon …

23 Likes

Sorry to hear that you’re having a crap day Karen @TheCornishHare
Enjoy your gin

I’ve been working flat out to get this dude listed for tomorrow’s theme of “Polar bear”.

Finally he is done.

24 Likes

Thank you Natalie @NOfkantsCurios I had it on my evening to do list (you know me and my lists lol!) it’s up now

19 Likes

Caught up to here after missing yesterday altogether. Quite pleasant weather gave us the opportunity to cut back dogwood and bring cotoneaster shrubs in the hedge under control with a view to disposing of the arising when our green waste collection resumes on 9th March. An opportunity not to be missed although we now see the forecast giving us a longer run of good weather. Of course the other driver is the need to get the work done before the birds start nesting; to hear them shouting round the garden while we were at work makes us think they’re a bit cross with us though.
Congratulations to sellers.
Missing yesterday meant not putting up another new listing for you to see. So here it is today

24 Likes

IMG_8334 Cropped

@NOfkantsCurios One sale to report please

23 Likes

As it’s late I thought I would add my new listing first and then go back to love and pin

23 Likes

Well done Karen @TheCornishHare and @DashHaberdashery on your sales! Happy dancing for you.

Natalie x

10 Likes

Very late to the party today!!

All loved and pinned. Just a relist I’m afraid.

Pale green tote bag with purple toadstool houses - Folksy

24 Likes

All pinned and loved to here xx

9 Likes

@thatenamelguy You’re right about the birds. They’re inspecting my nest boxes again. Last year they used one feet away from my back door. With three cats at the time I was a nervous wreck until they fledged. This weekend I shall be moving it to a nearby tree.

All loved and pinned to here x

14 Likes

Thanks to all who included me in your #FolksyFriday, I thanked you properly on IG :grin: :blossom:

3 sales to add to the Tally please Natalie @NOfkantsCurios

Loved & pinned to here…

12 Likes

Well done Elly @EllyRowbothamPrintmaker on your sales! Happy dancing for you!

Natalie x

10 Likes

I’m in thanks Max

9 Likes

Hi everyone, here is my listing for today:

Cat Design Hair Bobble Hair Bands - Folksy

23 Likes

Back to springtime! Mooched round the beach collecting driftwood, glass and pottery bits and got some washing out. Didn’t get any gardening done but supposed to be nice next few days so might manage it then and would be good to get rid of some of weeds and things that shouldn’t be there whilst I can see them - but need to be careful I don’t decimate the bulbs coming through.

Well done on all successes and a big thanks to @MaxPringJewellery for including me on your board - I need to get caught up on social media tomorrow but not sure what’s going on with FB as after this morning it keeps saying I can’t get in and when I do it’s not letting me like anything… just for a change!

Oh and one sale to report please @NOfkantsCurios

A predictable listing from me.

22 Likes

Morning all, what a beautiful day yesterday and another due today. Plans today lovely long dog walk, making some notelets and maybe some cross stitching. DH will be in the garden most of the day so peace in the house.

A new listing today a machine embroidered free standing lace design of a sunflower. Turned into a brooch.

24 Likes

Good morning everyone. I am feeling so much better this morning and am hoping to get out for a walk this morning. I spent some time yesterday catching up with the social media workshop videos on Pedddle. I still have some more to watch but the first one was really helpful, with great advice about how to use Instagram.
My listing today is a relist of a merino wool hat which may be new to a few of you. I should finish a new shawl today which I hope to list either tomorrow or Monday

25 Likes

Well done on your sale @feelfeltfound happy dancing for you!

Natalie x

9 Likes

My item for today, another crocheted beanie, beret or slouchy.

Natalie x

23 Likes