Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread - JANUARY 2018

My listing for today is

10 Likes

Just a relist today, Iā€™m afraid.

5 Likes

Nothing really further to add to otherā€™s words of wisdom and reassurance Sarah @thedotterypotter, other than it will be ok. Our daughter moved out for a few months to rent with a friend but returned, then lived away for a year while doing a place,ent year within her uni course. Technological guy is great for keeping in touch.

A sale to add please Max @paperchainsandbeads
And a re-list

5 Likes

Just dropping in with a late one ! will catch up properly tomorrow :wink:

5 Likes

Phew what a dayā€¦ Iā€™ve walked 7.5 miles with hubby and doggy and did the same yesterday too. My hips feel a little sore now :laughing:
Jaspers a Border Terrier and he will just keep walking and walkingā€¦ we are taking him to Scotland for a walking trip this year. Really excited to see him enjoying all of the woodland smells.

Sarah @thedotterypotter we are always here to listen.
Anxiety is vile and has ruined a lot of stuff in my life over the yearsā€¦ doubled up with OCD!
Iā€™ve found myself making excuses in the past not to go places because of it and even people closest to me wouldnā€™t have guessed why. Iā€™ve gotten so good at covering up my odd behaviour.
I agree with a lot of the advice about our kiddies flying the nest. My daughters planning on whizzing off to uni after college and it shakes me up when I think about it too much.
Sheā€™s gradually, naturally distancing herself as she spends a lot of time with her boyfriend and his family, but nice they too spend time here as well.

She keeps saying I can have her room as a craft space when sheā€™s gone and even though that would be lovely as the dining table area gets so cramped, I would much prefer she stayed here with us foreverā€¦

Itā€™s life though isnā€™t it, and I know the time will come.

Itā€™s good we can submerse ourselves into our craftsā€¦ I think thatā€™s been a massive help to me when things get a bit grey and gloomy.

Sorry for the rather long message :laughing:

Just a relist from me today

10 Likes

Beautiful piece , thanks for sharing

2 Likes

Good evening. This is my first time on the forum and was happy to see this challenge for January. I had set myself the task of posting my daily abstract paintings on IG and at the same time listing the price on my Folksy store -Living Wild Studios. This challenge is giving me an extra incentive as well as allowing me to support and cheer on other artists at the same time. So thank you for this creation. Let me know if Iā€™m doing this wrong but posting here a link to the first piece I listed on 2018 here. Little Notes

7 Likes

Well done on getting out there and waking so many miles. I love being out in nature. I live by the North Sea and find inspiring from being out there :grin:

3 Likes

Welcome . Thatā€™s s lovely painting . I look forward to seeing more . :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Oh thank you kindly much appreciated. Just trying to find my way around but enjoying the adventure :grin:

2 Likes

My item for Monday is something for turtle lovers, a titanium rainbow hematite gemstone keyring or handbag charm.

Natalie x

6 Likes

Good morning everyone. Hope you all have a great week :blush:

5 Likes

Good morning yay happy dance for your visit from the sales fairy :fairy: Sue and Petra and welcome to Sheree @LivingWildStudios, love your artwork :slight_smile:

Well done Karen @karenscraftybitz , I only managed a walk around the supermarket yesterday tehe! I did babysit through for a few hours so that counts :wink:

9 Likes

Iā€™m new to this group but love how supportive everybody is in times of need.
Heres todayā€™s listing, a vintage inspired floral cushion cover edged in Pom Pom trim

10 Likes

Sets of notebooks featuring prints of my original collage designs:

5 Likes

New week, new start - hoping the enthusiasm picks up a bit this week.

Welcome Sheree @LivingWildStudios - this thread really helps to keep the incentive going :slight_smile:

My listing for today

10 Likes

Morning all

7 Likes

Morning all
Iā€™ve made another pomegranate decoration

And another sale to add to the tally please Max @paperchainsandbeads :grin:

10 Likes

New listing today is this tiny green birdy

6 Likes

Morning all I wont be taking part again this week till Friday as I have my son and daughter-in-law coming up till then.

Have spread the caring and sharing up to here.

Have a good week everyone and see you all again on Friday.

xxxx

8 Likes