Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread - June 2021

Morning. Happy June everyone. Another lovely day here I hope you all have the sun. Thanks to max @MaxPringJewellery for looking after us last month & thank you to natalie @NOfkantsCurios for picking up the shoes this month. A pair of earrings today. Off to the hairdresser this morning will be back later to love & pin.

28 Likes

Happy 1st of June Everyone :grinning: As the sun is shining Iā€™ve listed a bright, abstract pink piece Iā€™ve called, ā€œHow Does Your Garden Grow?ā€. All :heart: to here. I will pop back later to see the new listings. Have a great day all.

Original Abstract Painting of a Garden - Folksy

29 Likes

Welcome back Karen @TheCornishHare and Sam @HandknitBySam . Thanks for running the thread again Natalie @NOfkantsCurios .
Love your bag Lynn @erkinwald

Going for a bike ride to a cafe with my hubby this morning - will be back to list later if I make it!

19 Likes

Morning everyone. Had to dip out due to an eye infection, all better now. Loved to here and will add mine once I have taken a photo of it.

17 Likes

@teabreaks - Your lovely card arrived and is now sitting on my cabinet in a silver frame. It went lovely with my sage green wall. I will be back for some more shortly.

17 Likes

Good morning everyone. Hope everyone had a good Bank Holiday weekend. Hubby has to work bank Holidays and it was his week to work Saturday so I only had him at home Sunday where he tackled the jungle :see_no_evil: those who follow me on insta would have seen the state our garden was in.

Half term this week so Iā€™ve got the week off work. Iā€™m also at home this week. This is the first week of dad being alone all day since we lost mum. I have been going to his house during the day in between my work so heā€™s only ever had a couple of hours alone. My older brother lives with him and he gets home from work about 4pm so he is there with dad in the evenings. Dad is going to be keeping himself busy in the garden but Iā€™m only at the end of the phone if he needs me.

So as Iā€™ve got time this week, I want to really try and get promoting folksy as Iā€™ve been rather fickle with it to be honest.

So hereā€™s my first (re)listing for this month.

30 Likes

Here is my first listing for June. Heā€™s a relist :slight_smile: https://folksy.com/items/7762952-Scottish-Bagpipe-Gingerbread-Gift-Scottish-gift-Scottish-Gingerbread-Man

27 Likes

Thank you :blush::yarn:

14 Likes

Something new
Hand Embroidered Girl Hoop Wall Hanging - Folksy

27 Likes

Beautiful work @beaniehats xx

14 Likes

Thank you. It is my daughter who makes these. I donā€™t have the patience like she does.

14 Likes

Morning everyone happy June!
Welcome back Linda @wildrosedesigns x
Sam @HandknitBySam x
Karen @TheCornishHare x
Lovely to see your makes again xx

Weā€™ve sunshine again :hugs:

Back in a bit with a listing, all loved to here xx

19 Likes

Hereā€™s mine today

28 Likes

Morning all. Another glorious day.

Thanks for hosting Natalie @NOfkantsCurios, and thanks for last month Max @MaxPringJewellery.
Thanks for the hummingbirds love Jo @GINGERPINEAPPLECRAFTS.
Good luck with the move Helen @helenhandmade - I am immensely jealous!
Welcome back Linda @wildrosedesigns, Karen @TheCornishHare and Sam @HandknitBySam - the shawl youā€™ve listed today is absolutely gorgeous, Sam :heart_eyes:

I achieved quite a lot in the garden yesterday so Iā€™m going to keep going while Iā€™m on a roll - thereā€™s sooooo much to do. I do have a new listing though - Iā€™ve made another llamas tote bag.

TOT225 Llamas tote bag

29 Likes

Thank you Helen :blush:

15 Likes

One sale for me please Natalie @NOfkantsCurios ( TOTAL 1)
Thank you 365ā€™er

19 Likes

June already and the sun shines on the righteous :sun_with_face:

Iā€™m going for relists not shown here before and Iā€™m ducking out after 14th for a week but Iā€™m hoping to stick with it.

Have a great month allā€¦ looks like thereā€™s been some sales fairy dust sprinkled already @teabreaks - well done! Welcome back to those returning and hello to anyone new who joins and a big thank you to @NOfkantsCurios for looking after us :grinning:

26 Likes

Frightening thought but just to flag this free webinar if anyone is interested.

17 Likes

Thank you Mel :grinning:

13 Likes

Good morning all hope you are all well. Pinch and a punch, white rabbits etc. for the start of June. Letā€™s hope the lovely weather is here to stay for a while.

Welcome back Karen @TheCornishHare Sam @HandknitBySam and Linda @wildrosedesigns. Well done already on your sale Brenda @teabreaks.

Last month was good for me I sold 4 items which has now taken me up to 60. That didnā€™t take long only about 4 or 5 years. Ha ha

Today I have another new pair of earrings, this time brown fluorite and white mother of pearl on gold plated diamante ear wires.

27 Likes