Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread - May 2019

Oh Sarah @thedotterypotter - not nice. I got one on my knee a couple of years ago but apparently as long as the bite doesnt develop into a bullseye then you are OK. Jen @JenStarKnits - have you tried Bravecto - its a tablet from the vet once every 3 months for fleas and tics and works brilliantly on my springer. He used to be covered with them, I sometimes see a tic crawling in his fur but none ever attach now.

8 Likes

I haven’t and to be honest it’s only when we’ve been on holiday to Aviemore or Braemar where he’s been running about in longer grass, never bothered by them closer to home thankfully. I’ve just removed enough now it doesn’t phase me any more. I’ll keep it in mind for when we go away later in the year though! thank you.

Another listing from me tonight, this time an actual thing rather than a knitting pattern :slight_smile: Posting twice today as I try and keep weekends as family time.

11 Likes

Evening folks!

Goodness @thedotterypotter hehe. I hate ticks. Removed so many from the dog and cat. I fashioned myself a removal device out of an old store card. But you can buy them really cheaply. It’s really important to remove them without stressing them, otherwise they regurgitate their potentially infected saliva into you. So no twisting, burning, squeezing or suffocating. Thankfully I’ve not has one on me!

Another 24hr sale item! Grab it while you can!

Xx

10 Likes

Just catching up on everyones news.
Sarah @thedotterypotter - wow I would have totally freeked out at the tick incident. Thank goodness you managed to remove it and everything crossed that you are clear from your tests.

Congrats on all your sales Brenda - thats wonderful. Hopefully you have time to put your feet up after all of that packing and posting.

7 Likes

faved to here xx

6 Likes

All loved and pinned to here. I might be AWOL tomorrow so making sure I don’t come back to 100s.

7 Likes

Dashing in with a quick listing before going to work. Back later to love & pin etc.

11 Likes

Morning all. Overcast and damp here today.
Aww Roz @OrchardFelts your little bunny is so, so cute.
A quick dash in and will be back later to love and pin, got friends coming for the day.
A purse or make up bag from me today
https://folksy.com/items/7272219--Purse-Cosmetic-Bag-Zipped-Pouch-Caricature-Cats

9 Likes

morning all…
aaaw love that little bunny Roz @OrchardFelts …sooo cute
today, I have an acrylic floral painting
https://folksy.com/items/7272187-original-art-floral-painting-ref-F-803-

8 Likes

Good morning all :slight_smile: well the sun has disappeared just in time for the weekend and its a grey one here in Bradford, Just popping in with a quick re-list of a made to order mug hug today. Have a lovely day everyone and hugs to all who need one :slight_smile: xxx

9 Likes

Well, I was thinking of coming out of hibernation today and joining in on my favourite part of the internet today, however, I have completely forgotten how to add a link to my work, that or the way I used to do it has changed, so sad :persevere: I can’t seem to copy and paste the links?

8 Likes

O no . Was so excited that you were back and posting something :disappointed:. I forgot how to do it the other day too :grimacing:. Will look for the instructions and try and paste it here . Unless someone else gets there first .
Look forward to seeing you and your beautiful work :smile:

7 Likes

Thank you Caroline, I’m completely stumped! It used to be so easy…

6 Likes

here are my instructions (the icon button has now changed to a landscape picture - I’m just going to update it :))

9 Likes

Thanks Sarah :smile::smile::smile:I was just looking and looking for your brilliant instructions and couldn’t relocate! I was just about to write out some ( probably incoherent ) ones for Sue!!
:smile::smile::smile::smile:

9 Likes

This is the image I’m trying to copy. I’m on a tablet not a computer, every time I go to copy the address bar it won’t let me, I can either paste (something irrelevant or go to the clipboard which is also irrelevant. I shall get my son to look later when he emerges!
What I wrote earlier!
My listing today has taken months to complete, not that I’ve worked constantly on it, but certainly a very long time! I’m hoping to get better photos later with a much larger sheet of white paper. I’m thinking of entering this into a quilting competition this summer, what do you think? You are the first people apart from my family to see this!

13 Likes

Oh my gosh…that is absolutely amazing! I can’t even begin to imagine how many hours of work you’ve put into that! I love it…you should definitely enter it into the quilting competition and if you don’t win…I’ll eat my hat! lol

Here’s the link until your Son comes along and sorts it all out for you xx

11 Likes

Thank you so much Sarah, I’m really grateful you did this for me. And thank you so much for the wonderful compliments, although I think you should be prepared to eat you hat :rofl: a straw one might go down a little easier :womans_hat: :heart::heart::heart:

5 Likes

Absolutely amazing Sue :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:
Love all the detail . Definitely enter it into the competition :smile:
The construction is brilliant . It must have been quite a feat to put it all together . Great work Sue :tada::smile:

7 Likes

Morning all.

Amazing piece Sue, definitely enter it! @SueTrevor

11 Likes