Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread - NOVEMBER 2018

good morning all…a bit grey outside but the rain has stopped (for now).
Today I have an aceo mini landscape, watercolour painting.
https://folksy.com/items/7200533-aceo-atc-watercolour-landscape-original-art-ref-f-570-

16 Likes

Morning everyone

In a bit of chaos here so I didn’t make it onto here yesterday. We are having our windows done so there is a lot of mess and disruption! A bit worried as the bedroom window has a bit of a dent so waiting for someone to come out to “fix it” otherwise we may have to wait for another to be made. Picked a fantastic rainy day to have it done yesterday and more chaos today!

@thedotterypotter congratulations on your lovely news :hearts:

I’m sorry if I have forgotten any other big news.

I have added two listings today as I didn’t make it here yesterday

https://folksy.com/items/7200732-Set-of-2-x-Garden-Bird-Christmas-Cards

https://folksy.com/items/7200730-Fox-Christmas-Card-

17 Likes

Morning! Heres my lising for today https://folksy.com/items/7198694-Blue-Quartzite-Gemstone-beaded-necklace-with-sterling-silver-clasp-blue%20faceted%20gemstone%20beaded%20necklace%20with%20sterling%20silver%20clasp%204

18 Likes

Sorry to hear you are feeling sad Sarah @SarahDesignsUK. The weather should cheer up today - my mother in law always used to say “Count your blessings” - think of all the good things in your life, your husband, children your dog and the fact that you are very talented in your pyrography - lots of people do not have those things.

9 Likes

Morning everyone
Today’s listing

Congratulations Sarah @thedotterypotter on becoming a nanny
Hope your feeling better today Sarah @SarahDesignsUK
Have a lovely time Gill @rainbowsnmore
I bet your home smells lovely Sally @LifeCovers how wonderful to live next to a lavender farm, I think if I lived in the country I’d end up living next to a pig farmer :mask: :joy:

23 Likes

Good morning all from a sunny Kent. My item today - a pair of Azurite earrings.

19 Likes

Here are the figures for yesterday (7th November) Wednesday . We had 34 people showing their items on the thread and we had 3 sales as follows:

Jewellery 2
Knitting 1

This gives a cumulative for the seven days of:

Jewellery 26
Miscellaneous 11
Ceramics 14
Cards 7
Knitting/Crochet 3
Xmas items 2
Art 1
Bags 1

Total 65

We now have only one 365’er in the Bestsellers List and that is Deborah Jones.

I think the sales fairy must have been having an “off” day yesterday. Let’s hope she feels better today and gives us a better sales figure for the day.

20 Likes

Good Morning everyone :slight_smile:

Thanks for all of the congratulations x

Hope your mood lifts a bit today Sarah @SarahDesignsUK xxx

Love your card from yesterday Claire @ClaireMortArtist - I feel like that most days but manage to put on my special “able to people mask” as long as it’s only for a few minutes at a time! Usually just to exchange small talk at the Post Office - lol!

Elly @EllyRowbothamPrintmaker - yes, I’ve left my variations listing in my shop for the moment, to see what happens! I may just put a little disclaimer in the listing and warn people that there is only one of each colour available!

It’s this listing, so I’ll promote it today and see what happens!

19 Likes

You may be seeing diaries/notebooks being listed for a few days now - sorry! I have the photos done already as they are stocked in my “other” shop, and the weather is too grey and yukky to take photos of all my lovely new stock of other things.

Ooh - just while I’m here I’ve got a sale :grin: add one to the tally please @MaxPringJewellery

20 Likes

Sales do seem a little slow this year compared to last - I just checked out my stats and this time last year (in the last 30 days) I had sold 9 more items than this year and made £100 more!
I have been all consumed with FB orders (but I probably was last year too), so I’ve been doing a little less promotion but it does make you wonder if people are spending a little less this year - hopefully they will just be late buyers!

14 Likes

Good morning all.
Just back from a lovely week away in London visiting my sister. Lots of posts to catch up on

Max @MaxPringJewellery please will you add 9 sales. Thanks
Nothing new to show you. Still busy with bees

Valerie x

20 Likes

Lovely earrings @Brockstones. Beautiful blue necklace @Verchielbeadsandjewellery. Super print @ClaireMortArtist.
Lovely autumn picture Brenda @teabreaks. I have gone for something a bit more spring like for today’s listing:

17 Likes

I do knit quite fast Rachel and I also knit every day so it just a little bit busier around Christmas time.

10 Likes

Morning all and yes, I awoke to the whole house smelling of lavender!

Here’s my new offering for today, the very last of this Mini MacLeod tartan, just squeezed out 2 purses.

18 Likes

Some Christmas crds and tags from me today …

Many congrats Sarah @thedotterypotter . do you get to choose if it’s nan, nanny, or gran !!??? :))
Thank you Claire @ClaireMortArtist :))
Lovely colours Cynthia @Brockstones :))
Hope you’re feeling a bit perkier soon Sarah @SarahDesignsUK :))

19 Likes

Morning All I’m very cold this morning have to get moving a bit I think.

I don’t have time to do a new listing for today so here is something I listed a little while ago which needs a bit of love.

Hope you feel a bit better today Sarah @SarahDesignsUK

17 Likes

I have a couple of listings today! Here is the first

18 Likes

Some pretty pearl earrings, teamed with silver hammered beads

17 Likes

A very sweet little mouse Karen @TheCornishHare .I’d still stand on a chair if he came into the house though!

8 Likes

My 8th listing for 8 November

18 Likes