Folksy Ltd

Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread - NOVEMBER 2018

(Jacqui and Kerry) #463

Afternoon all, Hope you feel better today Sarah @SarahDesignsUK .x
Enjoy the wedding and family get together Gill @rainbowsnmore.x
My listing for today. Is any body having trouble with putting the pics on ?

(Karen Lonergan) #464

Haha! I would join you!!

(Jacqui and Kerry) #465

Try Again! My listing for today…https://folksy.com/items/7200921-Christmas-Card-Red-Velvet-Anemone-Floral-Design-Handmade-Personalised-To-Suit Nope. Lol

(XStitcherJoss) #466

I’m still listing T-shirts, and this is one of them.

It may be a relist @junemccabe, but I hadn’t seen it before, and it’s beautiful!
And I love your Mousehole mouse @TheCornishHare - we spent some lovely holidays there when our kids were young.
And @OhhhWhatAYarn, I’m in total agreement with you. I’ve started already, with two of our Christmas presents from Folksy so far!

(Karen Lonergan) #467

Thank you Joss @XStitcherJoss I am so lucky to live in such a wonderful place!! Cold, grey and windy today though!

(Karen Lonergan) #468

Another set of cards suitable for Christmas

(Kim Onyskiw) #469

I was just looking at my figures last night, and so far this year is by far my worst year in 12 years of selling. I don’t think I could get a last minute rush big enough to make up for the poor sales I’ve had all year.

At least it sounds like other people aren’t doing quite as badly, so there must still be some spenders out there!

(Thecardjeanie) #470

Hi all,

Another new steampunk style card from me today…

Jeanie x

(Rachael H.) #471

Hello,
I’ve got my little saxophone group coming over tonight, just trying to figure out if we can squeeze into the study so we don’t disturb my OH and kids too much! I’ve also made a lemon drizzle cake to have afterwards.
Lovely cards and tags Ali @AliDufty. Great watercolour Chris @TheChrisArtist.

Mine is a re-list of a sale item
IMG_4617

(Roz) #472

Afternoon all.

Happy dancing here, another sale to report please Max @MaxPringJewellery

Been fairly productive today finishing off a load of snowmen, angels and robins for a fair next week. Nothing new though so its a relist from me. I have just ordered a new blend of wool and am hoping to try it out on some new scarves once I have got this fair out of the way - will be nice to be making something new again, I’m getting a bit bored of just making duplicates :slight_smile:

(carolinefrodsham) #473

Afternoon all .
Hope you are feeling better today Sarah @SarahDesignsUK This time of year is very difficult. The lack of light does not help xx
I hope you are ok Max @MaxPringJewellery with your massive workload . Make sure that you do get your long weekend soon :slightly_smiling_face:
Hope the windows get finished soon! @LuckyBugHandmade !
Enjoy the wedding and time with your family Gill @rainbowsnmore :grinning:
Hope you are recovering from all that driving Roz @OrchardFelts :tired_face: …Looks like you are fully recovered and back on track!! Well done on sale :tada:
The weather here is horrendous . SO wet -rivers running down the streets off the fields and hills :frowning: Yuck
Take care all

(Linda Wild) #474

Evening, everything loved and pinned to here. Love those Hare cards Karen @TheCornishHare!

Another re-list I’m afraid

(Thatenamelguy) #475

Just caught up with nealy 100 posts since I was here yesterday. The news is like a big jumble in my brain. Standouts are @thedotterypotter getting to be a nanny; congratulations, and @AppleQueenJewellery hoping for a quiet session of a saxaphone group :laughing:Truly all human life is here.
Late today so a quick relist

Oh, and two sales please @MaxPringJewellery

(Catherine Spencer) #476

Hi everyone. Today’s listing is here

Thanks for all your good wishes. I’m off to do some liking and hopefully a bit of pinning.

(Thedotterypotter) #477

Hmm, most people from my area are called Nanny and then Nan as the child gets older. I haven’t actually asked if that’s OK - I just assumed that’s what I would be called! I’m sure I’ll get told if that’s not what they want.
I’m kind of glad as I do feel too young to be a Grandma! lol

(Rachael H.) #478

Oh, I never said it would be quiet! It’s just that if we go in the kitchen they can’t get their usual evening snacks :wink:

( Valerie Dockerty) #479

Good evening everyone a relist today
Hope today has been better Sarah @SarahDesignsUK

(Brenda Cumming) #480

@TheChrisArtist and @TheCornishHare … poor little mouse…bless it…give it some cheese…x

(Brenda Cumming) #481

One sale for me please Max (total 1)

(Karen Lonergan) #482

HaHa - will see what I can do Brenda! x