Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread - NOVEMBER 2018

Afternoon all, Hope you feel better today Sarah @SarahDesignsUK .x
Enjoy the wedding and family get together Gill @rainbowsnmore.x
My listing for today. Is any body having trouble with putting the pics on ?

5 Likes

Haha! I would join you!!

4 Likes

Try Again! My listing for todayā€¦https://folksy.com/items/7200921-Christmas-Card-Red-Velvet-Anemone-Floral-Design-Handmade-Personalised-To-Suit Nope. Lol

15 Likes

Iā€™m still listing T-shirts, and this is one of them.

It may be a relist @junemccabe, but I hadnā€™t seen it before, and itā€™s beautiful!
And I love your Mousehole mouse @TheCornishHare - we spent some lovely holidays there when our kids were young.
And @OhhhWhatAYarn, Iā€™m in total agreement with you. Iā€™ve started already, with two of our Christmas presents from Folksy so far!

17 Likes

Thank you Joss @XStitcherJoss I am so lucky to live in such a wonderful place!! Cold, grey and windy today though!

7 Likes

Another set of cards suitable for Christmas

17 Likes

I was just looking at my figures last night, and so far this year is by far my worst year in 12 years of selling. I donā€™t think I could get a last minute rush big enough to make up for the poor sales Iā€™ve had all year.

At least it sounds like other people arenā€™t doing quite as badly, so there must still be some spenders out there!

9 Likes

Hi all,

Another new steampunk style card from me todayā€¦

Jeanie x

15 Likes

Hello,
Iā€™ve got my little saxophone group coming over tonight, just trying to figure out if we can squeeze into the study so we donā€™t disturb my OH and kids too much! Iā€™ve also made a lemon drizzle cake to have afterwards.
Lovely cards and tags Ali @AliDufty. Great watercolour Chris @ChrisStoneArtist.

Mine is a re-list of a sale item
IMG_4617

16 Likes

Afternoon all.

Happy dancing here, another sale to report please Max @MaxPringJewellery

Been fairly productive today finishing off a load of snowmen, angels and robins for a fair next week. Nothing new though so its a relist from me. I have just ordered a new blend of wool and am hoping to try it out on some new scarves once I have got this fair out of the way - will be nice to be making something new again, Iā€™m getting a bit bored of just making duplicates :slight_smile:

17 Likes

Afternoon all .
Hope you are feeling better today Sarah @SarahDesignsUK This time of year is very difficult. The lack of light does not help xx
I hope you are ok Max @MaxPringJewellery with your massive workload . Make sure that you do get your long weekend soon :slightly_smiling_face:
Hope the windows get finished soon! @LuckyBugHandmade !
Enjoy the wedding and time with your family Gill @rainbowsnmore :grinning:
Hope you are recovering from all that driving Roz @OrchardFelts :tired_face: ā€¦Looks like you are fully recovered and back on track!! Well done on sale :tada:
The weather here is horrendous . SO wet -rivers running down the streets off the fields and hills :frowning: Yuck
Take care all

17 Likes

Evening, everything loved and pinned to here. Love those Hare cards Karen @TheCornishHare!

Another re-list Iā€™m afraid

14 Likes

Just caught up with nealy 100 posts since I was here yesterday. The news is like a big jumble in my brain. Standouts are @thedotterypotter getting to be a nanny; congratulations, and @AppleQueenJewellery hoping for a quiet session of a saxaphone group :laughing:Truly all human life is here.
Late today so a quick relist

Oh, and two sales please @MaxPringJewellery

20 Likes

Hi everyone. Todayā€™s listing is here

Thanks for all your good wishes. Iā€™m off to do some liking and hopefully a bit of pinning.

15 Likes

Hmm, most people from my area are called Nanny and then Nan as the child gets older. I havenā€™t actually asked if thatā€™s OK - I just assumed thatā€™s what I would be called! Iā€™m sure Iā€™ll get told if thatā€™s not what they want.
Iā€™m kind of glad as I do feel too young to be a Grandma! lol

11 Likes

Oh, I never said it would be quiet! Itā€™s just that if we go in the kitchen they canā€™t get their usual evening snacks :wink:

7 Likes

Good evening everyone a relist today
Hope today has been better Sarah @SarahDesignsUK

15 Likes

@ChrisStoneArtist and @TheCornishHare ā€¦ poor little mouseā€¦bless itā€¦give it some cheeseā€¦x

9 Likes

One sale for me please Max (total 1)

10 Likes

HaHa - will see what I can do Brenda! x

5 Likes