Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread - NOVEMBER 2018

Thanks Karen , I have been making them in 3 sizes today.

4 Likes

Can I add one to the tally please Max @MaxPringJewellery

12 Likes

Sorry I missed yesterday but all caught up now. Won’t be around for a few days we are off to a family wedding so taking the opportunity to visit other members of the family that we haven’t seen for a while.

20 Likes

Evening everyone.
Enjoy your family wedding and catch up Gill @rainbowsnmore
Sending hugs Sarah @SarahDesignsUK
Cariad @cariadcrafts11 beautiful wreath.
Hi Catherine @cathscards
Wow you must be fast at knitting Pauline @PollysWares138
Aww thats lovely news Sarah @thedotterypotter - congratulations.
Love your beach themed cards Chris @ChrisStoneArtist - just what we need to lift our spirits today.
Max it sounds like you have earnt yourself a nice long weekend off. I really admire how your juggle everything - you must be one super organised lady.
Had a really productive day today after treating ourselves to breakfast in our local cafe. A lovely start to the day.
Just working through catching up.

13 Likes

Made it home after a pretty horrendous drive in dreadful weather and heavy traffic but had a lovely time with my daughter so it was worth it. Now to read through 66 posts!

15 Likes

Aw congratulations :champagne::two_hearts::kissing_heart::bouquet:

8 Likes

Hope the weather is better for everyone in the morning.

I’ve got a hand painted magnet of a local scene for today

15 Likes

Good morning Folksy folk, I’m early this morning, lots to do! ( Really I just needed tea!) A relist today, didn’t get as much done yesterday as I hoped, and weather was diabolical, so no photos! Hope you’re all well, happy Thursday!xx
https://folksy.com/items/7195970-Bumble-Bees-Vase-Studio-Pottery-One-Off-Piece-Home-Decor-Flowers-Decorative

20 Likes

Good morning yay happy dancing for your sale Deborah :slight_smile: :dancer:

Enjoy the wedding and family time Gill and Mr W @rainbowsnmore

Hope you got a good noghts rest Roz @OrchardFelts

19 Likes

Hope you’re feeling better this morning Sarah @SarahDesignsUK, it’s a whole new day today, yesterday has passed and today is a new beginning! Sending hugs xxx

6 Likes

Welcome Catherine @cathscards

5 Likes

Good morning folks. At least it’s dry here today (at the moment). Congrats to all those with sales.
Glad you got back home safely Roz @OrchardFelts. Have a lovely time at the wedding Gill @rainbowsnmore.
Sarah @SarahDesignsUK hope you have a happier day today. Love the beach cards Chris @ChrisStoneArtist.
Loving the soft colours of your necklace Rachel @Verchielbeadsandjewellery. Very envious of your bag of lavender Sally @LifeCovers.
A new pair of mitts is today’s offering
https://folksy.com/items/7200719-Fingerless-Crochet-Mitts-with-Dragon-Scale-Cuffs-with-Alpaca-in-Cornflower-Blue

19 Likes

Same here carol @Knittingtopia , I had over a mile walk to school at primary and secondary school. At least we kept fitter, they’re far too wrapped in cotton wool today! I always walked mine to school fo most of primary school and did the same in the afternoon, I loved the walk it was a break in th fresh air. Couldn’t do it now though! Lolxxx

7 Likes

Had to buy the card Claire @ClaireMortArtist, couldn’t resist, it says it all. Going to put it on the wall in my studio! Love it!!!xxx

10 Likes

Good morning all :slight_smile: I seem to have nearly caught back up after my 2 market nights and am getting back to some sort of routine :slight_smile: I think its time I started my Christmas shopping so I will be stalking everyones Folksy shops in the next few days as I am going to try and have a Folksy Christmas :slight_smile:

Glad you got home safely Roz @OrchardFelts and hope you got a good nights sleep :slight_smile:
Have a fab time at the wedding Goll @rainbowsnmore
Aww massive congratulations Sarah @thedotterypotter
Sending you a big hug Sarah @SarahDesignsUK hope you are feeling a bit better today
Well done on all the lovely sales everyone :slight_smile:
Mine for today is another childs hat, this time a snowlady.
Have a good day everyone :slight_smile: xxx

19 Likes

Good morning. Dry and bright here but cold. I couldn’t see out of my bedroom window this morning because of all the condensation :joy: I hate having the heating on overnight as it’s too hot and it drys my throat. I don’t have it I much during the day either to be honest. They recommend your house should be 21 degrees but that’s far too hot for me.

16 Likes

Morning… suns out yay x Gosh what a morning already… had two sales thanks to @MaxPringJewellery and @willowgifts it won’t let me tag you x you are awesome peeps and thank you so much for that x I got a little carried away with my happy dancing and went to sit on my office chair which has wheels and i missed and tried to grab the chair and ended up doing some weird 1980s disco moves trying to save myself… in case you are wondering i failed and landed in a very weird tangle on the floor much to the dog, cats and husbands surprise… hmmm i hope the rest of the day isn’t like this… must tame my happy dancing…
@AliDufty loving your unicorn bowl x
@TheCornishHare bless you and thank you
@thedotterypotter love your fox and congrats to you x
@LifeCovers wow love your tweed lavender hearts x
Welcome @cathscards everyone is super lovely here x
Here is my listing this morning… for those days when you just want to be alone and to give yourself permission to have a duvet day x enjoy your day everyone x

21 Likes

I am so glad you like it x means a lot x its a good reminder to do NO PEOPLING lol x

5 Likes

@SarahDesignsUK thanks for the card love x

7 Likes

Good morning everyone! Hopefully will get some photography done today! Managed some pictures this morning of my listing! A crocheted soft beret or beanie hat in the same tropical yarn as yesterday’s listing.

Natalie x

17 Likes