Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread - NOVEMBER 2018

Hi Maxine @MaxPringJewellery - Yayyyyyyy, another sale for me today to add to the tally - so now three for the month!

10 Likes

Evening all, just dashing in with a listing, then must get ready for skittles.
Will catch up more after.
Enjoy your family and celebrations Gill @rainbowsnmore

19 Likes

Hello everyone. Hope you are all well! Been busy wallpapering our dining room today, and then framing some of my original paintings. So very productive day. And now I finally have the time to post my latest listing. Hope you like xx

19 Likes

Thank you so much Linda! Just sold a set, so doing a happy dance right now!! Love that clutch bag, such a gorgeous colour!!

7 Likes

Love the watercolour @EsiDesigns.
Congratulations on your latest sale Karen @TheCornishHare

7 Likes

Good evening yay happy dancing for a lovely little clutch of sales for Claire, Simone, Valerie F, Roz, Francis, Brenda, Karen and there was one for me too :slight_smile: :man_dancing: :dancer:

Just had a couple of hours with granddaughter painting on the i-pad and watching Frozen, time for dinner now am really hungry now :slight_smile:

Thanks for asking Caroline @carolinefrodsham, Iā€™m coping so far, thugh Iā€™m trying to get my outline project plan in for the diploma course this week as well as everything else lol! but itā€™s all good and on plan :wink:

14 Likes

Evening

Miserable wet day today, but at least I got lots of listing done, Christmas is starting lol

So here is a pack of gift tags to start

Carol xx

19 Likes

3 sales to add to the tally please max @MaxPringJewellery x

10 Likes

Congratulations on the sales to those who have had. Iā€™ve found it to be a quieter year all round - other than Etsy. Fairs have certainly been quieter, as has Folksy for me.

A quick whizz through as Iā€™m determined to do some work on my accounts - so behind with the 2017-2018!
I also started to watch Killing Eve last night - just the first episode, but keen to watch another one later.

Max @MaxPringJewellery donā€™t know how you do it all! Make sure you give yourself a day off - was going to suggest 25th December, but Iā€™m sure you have things planned for that day!

16 Likes

Evening everyone! All caught up to here.
Been a busy but enjoyable day of running jewellery making workshops today. Enjoy your evenings.

11 Likes

@thedotterypotter Did you mention theyā€™re in Australia now? Iā€™d probably double check (or say something like "I love being a nanny now!), because if theyā€™re in a different area and surrounded by people that usually use a different name, they might start to naturally use that unless they know thereā€™s a preference.

But I suppose as long as you sign off cards and gifts with nanny theyā€™ll probably get the hint!

7 Likes

I canā€™t remember how recently I listed this hereā€¦ but Iā€™m re:listing it because itā€™s now for sale Framed or Unframed using the ā€˜variationsā€™ options :slightly_smiling_face: - lucky to have such a good & experienced framer!!! His Mitre-ing is impeccableā€¦

I made a sale today Max @MaxPringJewelleryā€¦thatā€™s a card Cynthia @Brockstones :wink: - I love reading your statsā€¦

Sending a sprinkling of sparkly vibes in the hope of easing a bit of sadness Sarah @SarahDesignsUK :hugs:
Hope your variations work well Sarah @thedotterypotter
Love lavender Sally @lifecovers
Yummm lemon drizzle Cake and tunes!!! Rachel @AppleQueenJewellery :notes:

Loved & pinned to hereā€¦

24 Likes

Hi everyone,
Always a bit of a night owl when it comes to listing and scrolling through messages, etc.
Hope you had a better day today @SarahDesignsUK make sure to do something that makes you happy. I have read a lot of messages to you, people are so kind and supportive on this site. I love it! :smile:
@DeborahJonesJewellery love the silver birds @LifeCovers loved some of the Harris Tweed items in your shop @Brockstones enjoyed looking through your jewellery items @LuckyBugHandmade I thought the 2 Garden Bird Christmas Cards were lovely, feel very Christmasy (even though I am no where near ready for Christmas!)
@teabreaks I love your painting Brenda, lovely use of warming colours @ClaireMortArtist Loved your Pop Art Embroidery, and other pop art pieces.
I had better list mine before I forgetā€¦ A relist of another of my Abstract Wall Hangings

Have a happy Friday all, will pop in again at the weekend :wink:

18 Likes

Thank you all so much. Your messages have mas so much difference. Thank you each one of you xx I think every thing is just getting on top of me at the minute. Noah is on a residential, Iā€™ve just this minute finished writing Jacobā€™s mandatory reconsideration for DLA. Iā€™ve not really started Christmas yet. The gp did readily give us a script for melatonin this evening though, and I was glad not to have to fight!

I have a new listing, finally.

Everyone is liked and pinned to here xxx

25 Likes

@ArtilyEverCrafter At least Iā€™m not the only one! Although I seem to be on super nocturnal listing at the moment, hopefully Iā€™ll get back to slightly more sensible evening listing soon.

Today Iā€™ve got this little cat to keep me company in the night.

17 Likes

Good morning Folksy folk! What am I doing awake this time of the morning, night, day? Whatever. Woke up an hour ago to go to the loo, got back into bed and cleverly knocked a pint of water all over my bedside cabinet! By the time Iā€™d finished cursing and mopping up, TING! Iā€™m wide awake! Might as well list now! I see Iā€™m not the only one Kim! @konyskiw Lolxxx
This is to go with the vase that sold yesterday, 2 sales please Max @MaxPringJewellery
https://folksy.com/items/7182432-Bumble-Bee-Jug-Wheel-Thrown-and-Hand-Painted-Decorative-and-Functional-

21 Likes

Really love these Deborah @DeborahJonesJewellery xxx

4 Likes

Donā€™t worry Sarah @thedotterypotter I was a grandma at 36, Iā€™m now a great grandma to 8 ! Iā€™ve always been nanny June until they get to about 11 and then just nan, although I donā€™t think it really matters too much as long as they love you. Enjoy your new grandchild! Xxx

7 Likes

All caught up to here! Going back to sleep now! xxx

7 Likes

Good morning. Nice and early this morning but only because Iā€™ve been awake all night! I forgot my last dose of steroids yesterday so ended up taking it late which has kept me awake so now Iā€™m going to be like a zombie all day :joy:

19 Likes