Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread - November 2020

Beautiful eyes. All these doggie photos are making me broody for a puppy.

12 Likes

Not a pest at all. :smiley_cat:
You have to apply.

12 Likes

Thanks Brenda. If it’s the last comment I made I’ve deleted the offending remark. If it’s a different comment let me know and I’ll edit that too.
Don’t want slapped wrists or a rude email! Budge up on the naughty step.

12 Likes

2 sales for me @MaxPringJewellery please.

Here’s a photo of Jack. He was a gentle dog, all he wanted was to please everyone.

30 Likes

Ok thanks, I will do some research.

13 Likes

Hello handsome Charlie! :wave: @erkinwald :blush:

@yorkshireharecrafts lovely picture of Jack! You made me laugh with your comment about the broodiness for a puppy! :laughing:

11 Likes

Couldnt resist joining in the doggy chat. Let me introduce Lonnie. He is a little boy we rescued in Spain. My husband, Colin, didn’t want a dog but agreed that it would be nice to foster dogs from a local charity. Altogether we had about six foster babies and then Lonnie joined us. After about three months Colin, (yes Colin) asked me if I would like to keep him…the rest is history. We think he is a Tibetan Spaniel mix, probably with Chihauhau. He is the most adorable, gentle, loving, cheeky, intelligent little boy

Another relist from me today…

All loved and pinned to here.

Carol x

31 Likes

Well I got all my jobs done and had a few hours crafting. New project approaching completion - shame I am at work for 6 out of the next 7 days so won’t have time to finish it for a while :frowning:
I have 4 sales to report please Max @MaxPringJewellery - very tired so having to happy dance in my head! :dancer::dancer:
Night night.

21 Likes

Very exited, another little set of fossil has just sold, please can you put me down for another sale Max @MaxPringJewellery

Natalie x

22 Likes

Today’s relist: Hummingbird crossbody bag

For a change, I actually have two new listings but they are over in my other shop. If anyone has some surplus :heart:'s they’d like to give them, it would be much appreciated. I am still working out how to promote such a sensitive product!

All :heart:'d to here.

28 Likes

Ooo! Have just had another sale, an international one too! Please put me down for another sale Max @MaxPringJewellery

Natalie x

23 Likes

3 sales to report please @MaxPringJewellery, think they’ve a combined total all of £4 but they keep things going and prove the sales fairy is still alive and well. Very well done to those raking the sales in and fingers crossed for all.

Love the dog photos. We currently don’t have any pets but used to have a big belgium hare rabbit, love birds, a 4 ft fish tank full of all different breeds of goldfish (one of whom liked to come over for a pat!), then we had a string of guinea pigs - omg so much personality in a small creature!

Unfortunately my hubby is now allergic to just about everything so my plans to get more pets are being thwarted. Neither of us used to be dog lovers at all but since moving beachside they’ve grown on us - he’d love a greyhound like Charlie and I’d have a pekingese (no allergies there!) - probs cos they remind me of guinea pigs :grinning:

@NOfkantsCurios think you’ve found a new market there with the fossils - nice one!

Anyway today I did finally make some stuff - been pure dragging my feet this week - but for now here’s another relist.

28 Likes

Popping in my today’s listing as I am still awake.
Another gemstone supplies item, this time a tigers eye Cabachon.

Natalie x

29 Likes

Good morning.
Tired already - dread to think what I will be like this evening!
My listing for today is another keyring

7623298-Felt-keyring-with-needle-felted-poppies-0

31 Likes

Morning all.

Just opened the back door and freezing back in bed with a warm cup of coffee.

A new item today the penultimate scarf.

29 Likes

Good morning all, collective happy dance for you all :slight_smile: :man_dancing: :dancer:

Full on day today I have presentation to give this morning, a workshop to run this afternoon for 37 people (nail biting!) then a Birthday tea party for Peyton I’m exhausted already :exploding_head: :sleeping:

30 Likes

Good luck Max @MaxPringJewellery on your presentation, I am sure you will be fine!

Natalie x

17 Likes

Thank you.

12 Likes

Good morning all,
I am waiting for a new yarn to arrive as I have 3 new orders to knit!

29 Likes

Good morning all :slight_smile: what a lovely way to start the day seeing all your doggy photos :slight_smile: Just a relist from me today, a little fox brooch :slight_smile: have a lovely Monday everyone and stay safe :slight_smile: xxx

fox brooch

30 Likes