Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread - November 2020

Morning all. Frosty morning here today.
Congratulations to all those with sales. Hugs for all those under the weather or in need of a hug.
So, so many gorgeous goodies on the thread.
Hope everyone has a good day.
Mitts from me today
https://folksy.com/items/7626325-Fingerless-Mittens-Red-Copper-Brown-Cream-Mushroom-Dragon-Scale-Cuffs

29 Likes

Morning - loving all your doggy photos today! @decocraftshop - your dog reminded me of Marty (my tibetan spaniel - he passed away last sumer aged 12)
I couldnā€™t find a good photo of him standing up as they are all on my other tablet but Iā€™ve found one that kind of shows what he looked like. His body and colouring was exactly the same as your dog - itā€™s just the face that was different.

26 Likes

Morning everyone. Listing from this shop today as I didnā€™t quite finish what I was making last night.

28 Likes

@SarahDesignsUK I can still see the ā€œEā€¦yā€ word in your chat. Apparently it is naughty to use it hereā€¦ Suggesting to edit it a bit. xx

13 Likes

Wow, what a weekend, another sale to add to the tally please Max @MaxPringJewellery

And just a quick question, had anyone else had any more problems with fraud and stripe since the debacle 2-3weeks ago?

26 Likes

It is my birthday today. No meal out and no visitors. However I received numerous cards!

A relist from me:

30 Likes

Morning everyone,
Happy birthday @Marjansart have a wonderful day
Todayā€™s listing

Screenshot_20201123-090121

29 Likes

Morning all hope you are all well.

This is just a quick message to say that I wonā€™t be taking part today as I have had another order for a cardigan set which I need to get done quickly as I have 2 other order to do as well before I go into hospital on the 10th.

Will be back tomorrow hopefully with just one shop as I am closing CfTT from today.

Pauline. xxx

Almost forgot could you add a sale for CfTT for a babys cardigan set please Max @MaxPringJewellery, thank you. xx

26 Likes

Have started a Folksy pet thread under cuppa

17 Likes

Morning everyone, hope youā€™re all doing ok
Just wanted to say thanks ever so much for all your kind thoughts and wishes, it was so lovely to hear :two_hearts:
Iā€™ll list mine for today in a bit but I do have a sale to report thanks to Debby @DebbyLeaper xx
Steph x

22 Likes

Morning all! No listing for me today, old or new, so Iā€™m popping by to say hello, love and share.

Iā€™ll add a picture to the new thread later on today Caroline @Caroleecrafts :blush: Good idea!

Happy birthday @Marjansart! Have a lovely day, even if you are not meeting anyone!

Good luck @MaxPringJewellery with the presentation!

Also to all, if I already loved an item of yours in the past, I normally wouldnā€™t unlove it and then re-love it, but I share it again on Twitter.

Have a good start of the week!

21 Likes

My special early bird Xmas card offer xx

29 Likes

Awww he looks lovely. We think Lonnie has Chihuahua in him and that shows in the shape of his face. He has a longer nose than a pure tibby. But not 100% sure as he was a rescue and we donā€™t know his history.

13 Likes

Happy birthday. Have a lovely day.
@Marjansart

13 Likes

Morning everyone, happy birthday to @Marjansart !
Just caught up with the pinning and loving, honestly canā€™t remember if I listed yesterday or not. Iā€™ve had such a busy time lately and eventually finished yesterday at 8.30 pm.
Congratulations all those with sales, itā€™s a relist for me today, hope to have some new bits from the kiln this week.
By the way, this is my little walking companion on the beach xx

https://folksy.com/items/7598748-Crochet-Christmas-Gingerbread-Heart-Christmas-Decoration-Tree-Decoration-Gift

29 Likes

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Marjanā€¦and yes you are correct, it is not allowed to mention other sites on here, or to name and shame people or add links.
Well done Catā€¦@BabanCatā€¦that was the right one !
all this talk of petsā€¦over the years, we have had a dog, two cats, 8 finches,2 guinea pigs, a rabbit, 8 hamsters and 23 gerbilsā€¦
My daughter still has a hamster but other than that , we wonā€™t be having any more pets. I loved them too much and cannot give them the time that they need or deserveā€¦no way could I manage to walk a dog any more.
today I have a Thank you card
https://folksy.com/items/7623897-hand-crafted-Thank-you-card-ref-F-318-

28 Likes

Happy Birthday Marjam

12 Likes

Morning all, just popped in for a catch up - all loved & pinned to here.
Happy birthday Marjan @Marjansart - hope you have a fab day!

Absolutely loving all the doggie photos - what a cute bunch! Iā€™m going to be the odd one out again - nothing against dogs, but we are cat people here. These are my girls - Ori is the white one & Ruki the black & white (& yes I did name my business after my cats :rofl:) I also have a corn snake named Lyra (Iā€™m a huge ā€˜His Dark Materialsā€™ fan!), but donā€™t want to freak anyone out as I know some folks really donā€™t like snakes. If you want to see her let me know!

Back later with a listing, have a lovely day all x

26 Likes

Morning all, the sun is shining! Yay :grinning:
Malachite earrings
Loving all the pet pics! Here are pip top and Millie bottom, last Christmas.

28 Likes

Not feeling very motivated today so a relist.

@Marjansart Happy birthday! :clinking_glasses::champagne::tada::tada:
@MaxPringJewellery I have every confidence in you Max. Youā€™ll be fine x
Love your doggie pictures but like Dee @OrukiDesign Iā€™m definitely a cat person. I love your cats Dee but have a real snake phobia. I started off the year with three. My darling Posie died in June. Ralph, the one that almost killed me, was sent back to his mum in disgrace. I have Steve left. He belongs to my other daughter but now she has a baby I doubt sheā€™s going to want him back. He goes into liquid form in the winter.

31 Likes