Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread - September 2021

Hello and welcome to the September 2021 Folksy Daily Listing challenge. Taking part is really easy, the rules are:-

• After you list your item in your shop, copy the URL at the top of the page, come onto this thread and hit the blue reply button at the very bottom of the page bottom then add some text and paste your link.
  • Items can be a new listing or an existing/re-list, we don’t mind as long as it’s a different item each day.
  • Click on each of the links for peoples items to view them in thier shop clicking the love button (you will find the heart button just below the add to basket) to :heart: each item, this will give the item a brief spot on the front page.
  • Let us know when you have a Folksy sale, so we can celebrate and happy dance with you.
  • You must be prepared to join in regularly throughout the month - missing the odd day is fine and of course joining in for part month is fine also, we understand not everyone can be here every single day, but please do not ‘post and run’.
  • Promotion of everyone else is not mandatory, but we do appreciate it and many of us also, pin, blog, share, tweet, like on Facebook or do a Folksy Friday collage, whatever we can do to get the word out about Folksy is great.

I will endeavour to keep a tally of the month’s sales. Please let me know if I miss any. Sorry! Only Folksy sales can be added to the tally but happy to hear about and celebrate outside successes with you.

Shared promotion opportunities:-
Facebook Group https://www.facebook.com/groups/1481471495437850
Help to get seen on social media add #newonfolksy #folksyshop #folksy #folksysellers or join in with a #folksyfriday collage on Fridays.

Sales Tally!

Fluff Stuff 5
Gweddus Art 26
The Greeting Card Shop 13
The Cornish Hare 6
Aquila Crafts 7
Pocketful Creations 4
Creations for Tiny Tots 3
Feel Felt Found 13
Made in the Temple 2
That Enamel Guy 1
Erkinwald 7
Max Pring Jewellery 3
By the Crook of my Hook 7
Carolee Crafts 6
Bowerbird Designs 1
N Ofkants Curios 8
Ohh What a Yarn 6
Seph Short Stationery 3
Rosy Moon 3
West Country Creations 1
Wild Rose Designs 6
Sue Trevor 7
Grannys Handknits 3
Oruki Designs 10
X Stitcher Joss 1
Marjan Art 1
Ginger Pineapple Crafts 1
Cariad Crafts 5
Jen Star Knits 2
Cat Thomas 1

Total 161

8 Likes

Good morning and welcome to the September thread. Wishing you all a lovely month with lots of happiness and sales :slight_smile: Thank you Natalie @NOfkantsCurios for looking after us last month and hope you can enjoy a rest :hugs: xx

28 Likes

Morning all.

Thank you for hosting this month Max @MaxPringJewellery. Hope it is a good month for all of us.

I have started an Autumn sale for September. 20% off with code AUTUMN20.

A unicorn sandwich bag.

Sandwich bag)

29 Likes

Morning all. Dull and chilly here this morning.
Many thanks Natalie @NOfkantsCurios for running the thread last month, and thank you Max @MaxPringJewellery for being our host for this month.
Hope September is a good month for you all.

I have a Sale with 30% until 13th September using code SALE30

27 Likes

Morning all on this autumnal morning in Falmouth. Thank you for hosting this month Max @MaxPringJewellery and it’s nice to be back after a long spell away. Think Im going to need this umbrella bag this month if the long term weather forcast is anything to go by.

27 Likes

Thanks for looking after us this month Max @MaxPringJewellery

This one should brighten up a dull morning

27 Likes

Morning everyone,
September already!
Thanks Max @MaxPringJewellery for hosting it this month and thank you Natalie @NOfkantsCurios for doing a wonderful job last month. I envy you those photos at the empty seaside :heart:

Today’s listing

Screenshot_20210901-074208_Chrome

29 Likes

Morning folks! Hope you’re all good - it’s been a while! I needed time to get my head around this Folksy Local stuff, but pleased to say the NW team is all up & running now, & that we almost know what we’re doing :rofl: It’ll be good to get back into some kind of routine with this thread though - I need some focus for the hopefully busy season! :crossed_fingers:

Thanks Max for running the September show! I did manage to list a few bits in August so I’ll start with those…

30 Likes

good morning all.
Thank you Natalie @NOfkantsCurios for running the August thread and thank you Max @MaxPringJewellery for taking over again
White rabbit everyone
my listing for today is
original hand painted floral greetings card (Re... - Folksy

28 Likes

Yes the Folksy local takes a bit of working things out!!
:laughing:

17 Likes

Good morning all, long time now see :wink: apologies for dropping off the thread last month, I just had so much going on with my Mum etc that I had to take a mental health time out :wink: I did manage to keep up with loving everyones items last month though and it was lovely to see so many gorgeous makes :slight_smile: Mum is now settled into a fabulous care home and things are much more settled so I am going to try taking part again :slight_smile:
I have a Facebook market night this weekend and I should have some new goodies to share after that but for today its just a relist :slight_smile:
Thank you Max @MaxPringJewellery for looking after us this month and hugs to all :slight_smile: xxx

Pink baby set

28 Likes

Morning everyone,
Thanks for hosting this month Max @MaxPringJewellery
Glad you held firm over your hols Natalie @NOfkantsCurios. Enjoy your family time Susan @SusanBettyArt.
I would also recommend a Shark for picking up dog hair Lynn @erkinwald. They do have a smaller cylinder, so need emptying more frequently, but otherwise excellent.
Wishing everyone lots of sales this month - hopefully the countdown to C*****mas starts soon. :grinning:

Anyway here’s my first listing of the month.

27 Likes

Hello all!! New month and I’m hoping to take part a lot more this month if I can!

Here’s a new listing ready for Pedddle’s Samples and seconds online market that’s this weekend:

Im also doing the And so to Shop autumn online market AND being part of the summer breeze market that’s going to be in the events village for the start of the tour of Britain in Penzance this weekend too - I’m gonna be busy!!

Cheers, Amanda

27 Likes

Thank you Max for hosting this thread, it is always a kick starter for me. A timely reminder to start knitting!! Again!
Here is a well loved forget me not ditsy blossom flower hottie

Happy crafting everyone xx

27 Likes

Good morning everyone I hope you are all well.

Firstly thank you Max @MaxPringJewellery (aka Superwoman) for looking after us this month. I hope you’ve put new batteries in your dancing shoes and are limbered up ready for all of the sales that I am sure are going to happen this month.

Welcome back to all of the regulars and returners for this month and to any who are new to the thread.

I am sorry to be starting the month with a relist but I am still struggling with the sleeves on the last cardigan of an order. It is quite complicated and I have to concentrate on it.
Here is a classic cardigan for either a boy or girl.

27 Likes

Wow - I dared to mention the C word and I have just had an order for 4 packs of Christmas gift tags winging their way to the USA.Woo Hoo! 4 to start the tally please Max @MaxPringJewellery :dancer: :dancer: :dancer: :dancer:

25 Likes

Can I join in? Just reopened the shop so I need to take some better photos. I’ll list something later today. Xx

25 Likes

Lovely to see you back on the thread Marie @MadeintheTemple, Dee @OrukiDesign and Sharon @OhhhWhatAYarn, Alison @FluffStuffCrafts, Suzzie @thistledownandHOPE and those new to the thread :grinning:

18 Likes

Hi everyone I’m back again with Oswestry Jewels.

Enjoy your time with your sister @SusanBettyArt.

I went to the hospital yesterday for my follow up after the angioplasty in July. That seems to be holding well but the blockage further down in my leg has worsened and I am now waiting for an appointment for another angiogram.

Today I have a relist of a pair of earrings that could do with some more love.

29 Likes

Morning everyone! Can’t believe it’s September already!! I hope it’s a good one for everyone. I thought I’d go through some of my boxes last night and found some items I had photographed but not listed so will start there for now until I have some more new finished items. I have a really interesting project on the go right now, I’ve been approached by a lovely local vintage clothing shop to repair some vintage knits that are showing a bit of wear and tear (and some dreaded moth holes). I’ve been using both invisible and visible repair techniques and it’s been lovely to see things become wearable again - one example is a hand knitted Dr Who style scarf which had some small and not so small holes as well as a disintegrating edge. I’ve now repaired the damage and added a crochet edge to reinforce and also a knitted flower to disguise the worst of the holes. Who knows - next stop The Repair Shop?!?!

28 Likes