Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread - November 2021

eveing all, Happy Monday macarena for your sales Karen @TheCornishHare Anita @beaniehats and Sephanie @stephshortstationery

welcome to all the new members and returning members, too many to mention (menopause brain sorry!) it’s lovely to see so many on here :slight_smile: :wave:t3:

I’ve had problems loggin on too in my shop just kep saying error and kicking me out, got there now I think!

Finally got my presciption today so :crossed_fingers:t3: it helps, also sleeping on a big comfy wedge so I’m not sleeping flat, was a bit weird the first night as I kept sliding down but slept better last night only woke once with a niggle but that might have been due to the 2 hot dogs and small piece of birthday cake I ate at Conalls party I avoided everything else so missed the pizza, cheese and other good stuff but probably had too much fat/processed food so it’s been bland low fat stuff all day today to compensate :roll_eyes:

22 Likes

Evening everyone
Welcome to all returning and new members
Hope your medication starts to kick in soon Max @MaxPringJewellery and thanks for running the thread this month. Thanks also to Natalie @NOfkantsCurios for last month
I just have a relist today but I have now finished the cardigan that someone ordered so can get on with my other projects

25 Likes

Evening
Welcome to all the newbies and welcome back to those returning.
Well I survived the day at work - haven’t handed in my notice yet but it is pending! Had difficulty getting in to work this morning and even more coming home as I work just down the road from where the train crash happened last night and the main road was closed and not many side roads to detour along. So lucky there weren’t more casualties. Thankfully I’m not back in until next weekend so hopefully it will all be sorted by then.
Hoping to be able to spend at least some of this week doing some making.

26 Likes

Evening.
I’m back this month & will try to last the month. Kitchen renovation is almost finished - just got last bit of painting to do and new flooring to go down. Taking part in the on-line Christmas Market at the end of the month, so need to knuckle down and get new items listed.
I have a new listing for today. Will go back and catch up with today’s listings.

Glad to be back :slightly_smiling_face:

27 Likes

Thanks all, survived work too, much like Roz. Nothing much was mentioned, in fact it was like they were studiously avoiding the topic, so am biding my time for when they go off on one!

Lovely to see sales coming in already.

Terrible news about the train crash in Salisbury!

Brenda, what a nuisance, so frustrating for you.

Natalie x

22 Likes

Hello all. I’d like to join in this month. Apologies to the regulars as mine are all relists so you’ve probably seen them many times before! I’ve only sold 2 items in 5 months so I need a boost!

First relist is this budgie clutch bag:

Working backwards from here to love & pin…

28 Likes

Evening all , very late today, been playing catch up with orders from the weekend.
Hope November is a great sales filled month for everyone.
Folksy has been playing up for me too, hopefully it is better now, as it wasn’t letting me do the loving earlier.
Flower earrings

27 Likes

Hi all, I hope it’s okay to join in this month, last month was pretty manic on the home front and I just didn’t have the time.

Welcome @LilacDaisy

All loved to here.

27 Likes

Thanks for your kind support. Really appreciate it. :green_heart::blush::green_heart:

17 Likes

I don’t know if I’ll manage the whole month, but let’s start thinking about Christmas:

28 Likes

Afraid I just got overwhelmed by the craft fair and then Ethan’s birthday last week and dropped out for the remainder of October. I had plans to catch up on Sunday but there were so many things to catch up on that I never got round to folksy.
Today I’ve had to get the car to its service and MoT and then go back to collect it so I’ve just had time to go through the day’s listings and messages. Hopefully, I will be back again tomorrow in among the men coming to measure up for our replacement glazing and the week’s shopping. It’s all go - but then you all know that.
Welcome newbies, @HEARTSANDHUGS and @LilacDaisy and welcome back @EllyRowbothamPrintmaker
I have a new listing lined up but at this time of night I’ll settle for a relist
Goodnight,

29 Likes

All viewed and loved to hear.
Welcome back to the returning folk and welcome to the newbies.
Please can you add 2 sales to the tally for me Max @MaxPringJewellery :smiley:

22 Likes

Something fun and festive from me today. A set of 6 crocheted little Santa hats bottle toppers.

And have relisted this crocheted slouchy or beanie hat in cobalt tones.

Natalie x

26 Likes

Morning all! Off to the physio this morning so starting early today

All caught up to here and here is my listing for today

Have a great day all

Karen x

27 Likes

Good morning all, happy Tuesday tap for your sale Lynn @erkinwald :slight_smile:

Off into the office today so getting an early start to avod the traffic and hopefully I can get an early finish too :wink: will catch up this evening, have a lovely day everyone xx

27 Likes

Morning all

Folksy still having problems, cannot access the drop down menu from my shop, luckily got a reminder re items about to expire and followed the link.

The housework wore me out yesterday but did sit down with some new papers and had a play.

Cute as a Button Gift Set

25 Likes

Been great seeing all the lovely crafts again, and I love all your empties @NOfkantsCurios !! Got 2 listed today, fabric gift bags, apt with COP26!

23 Likes

Good morning. Hope you’re well. Sharing a felt heart keyring :slight_smile: KEYRING
KEYRING

24 Likes

Lol Helen my empties! My daughter loves pretty bottles, but doesn’t drink alcohol, so whenever someone, family or friend, finishes a bottle of something, she gets first dips on whether she wants the bottle or whether it goes in recycling! Her bedroom has lots and lots of empty bottles! I’ve bought one of those bottle cutting mechanisms, in case she wants to make vases, etc… so far she’s resisted cutting any of her bottles.

Natalie x

21 Likes

Good morning - lots to get done today. Kitchen fitter coming to finish of final little bits which will be good but also means the bill will be coming in soon! :weary:

Another miniature picture from me today

7778095-Miniature-felted-seascape-picture-wool-and-silk-1--0

28 Likes