How annoying Brenda - hope things get sorted quickly for you! x

15 Likes

Thank you x

16 Likes

2 sales to report please.

23 Likes

Thank you so much :slight_smile:

14 Likes

finally sortedā€¦for some reason I got set up with a new shop but there was no dashboard and it wouldnā€™t let me log out and in again. Admin helped a bit and we sorted it by going into History and going BACK to where I logged in first thing this morningā€¦then I had to get admin to delete the unwanted shopā€¦
That has taken most of my dayā€¦I will catch up laterā€¦sighā€¦x

21 Likes

Hi all,

Iā€™m new to this so hope Iā€™m doing it right. Iā€™ve listed this advent calendar today, hopefully Iā€™ll have a couple more to list this week in different designs and then I promise Iā€™ll move on to something different!

Iā€™m off to check out all of items already listed now, it looks like there are some lovely things to see.

Thank you for looking,

Lorraine x

29 Likes

Welcome to the forums Lorraine. Lovely Advent Calendar.
SallyAnn

15 Likes

This is the item that today I have added to my SALE section
SALE ITEM acrylic woodland original art paintin... - Folksy

28 Likes

Thanks SallyAnn,
Your card is beautiful, I really need another cat!
Lorraine

15 Likes

Hello everyone, I got lonely so I thought Iā€™d try coming back.
I had to pop back to last month & see what was happening a bit, so sorry and hugs to @NOfkantsCurios and @MaxPringJewellery in particular for your ails. I just got over another 3 week cold and still having sinus issues & my ā€˜hot turkeyā€™ is proving weird.
Caroline @Caroleecrafts looks like your colleague got a dose of Karma!
What a nightmare Brenda @teabreaks , glad you are back on, weird one.
Hi to newbies, Iā€™m Marion.

29 Likes

Hi everyone,
Happy November!

Phew thought I wasnā€™t going to get on here today :sweat_smile:
But Iā€™ve managed to get some pics took of some of my new ones, hereā€™s the first ā€¦Fleur Collection Set 1

Off to love ,view and share xx

29 Likes

Happy November everyonešŸ˜ŗ
Glad to see October go after yesterdayā€™s storm and quick power cut. Allā€™s well today but still a lot of standing water on the roads.

I have a ten percent discount code this month, NOV10

29 Likes

Hi All

Hope you donā€™t mind me rejoining after such a long absence. New listings will be scarce, mainly as I keep having to print more of the current designs - there is one thoā€¦

In the meantime hereā€™s this one - which I need to print more ofā€¦

Loved to hereā€¦

28 Likes

Not sure if youā€™re aware but when I clicked on your link to love the jumper thereā€™s a message on your shop saying shop not available and to contact designer. :slightly_frowning_face:

11 Likes

Iā€™m all loved/liked to here. What a great start to a new month! Thank you Natalie @NOfkantsCurios for last month - now go easy! And thanks for taking over this month Max @MaxPringJewellery. Iā€™m not sure how much new stuff Iā€™ll have to show off this month, but Iā€™m about half way through a wall-hangingā€¦
Hereā€™s todayā€™s relist: Snail for a baby girl

26 Likes

welcome to all the newbiesā€¦good luck everyone for good sales this month xx

20 Likes

Folksy is having lots of hiccups. Thereā€™s a post up explaining. My homepage drop down menu doesnā€™t work when I first log in. It I log in with a new window it takes me straight to my dashboard.
Iā€™ve completely cleared my cache and it seems better.
I canā€™t see the reply button at the bottom of posts here so @teabreaks I hope theyā€™ve sorted out your problems Brenda.
All loved and pinned to here

23 Likes

Thanks for that Jacq. I have put my shop on holiday as I have quite a few orders to do still but thank you for pointing it out to me.

14 Likes

Welcome Lorraine @LilacDaisy, love your advent calendar, and welcome back Marion @WestcountryCreations and Elly @EllyRowbothamPrintmaker. Itā€™s good to see returning friends.

14 Likes

Hi
Just popping in to report two sales max @MaxPringJewellery x

Ohā€¦Thanks for keeping us on track this month too xx
And thanks to Natalie @NOfkantsCurios for doing the same last month.

Itā€™s extra work for both of you and I can imagine itā€™s hard with working and both of you have been unwellā€¦so itā€™s genuinely appreciated very much xxxxā€‹:heart::heart:

24 Likes