Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread - OCTOBER 2018

And this is the other one!

16 Likes

Thanks Caroline, itā€™s lovely to be out and about with like minded people, lots were wearing interesting clothes and accessories which you donā€™t normally see in the high street. My stand worked well, I just wish Instagram and Facebook didnā€™t lower the quality of videos when they upload themā€¦

11 Likes

Morning everyone

Sorry I wasnā€™t on here yesterday, I was at the craft fair again and absolutely shattered when I got home. Had a lovely weekend and met some lovely people, but it was very cold!! I kept thinking about your comment Max @MaxPringJewellery about draughty halls! I was near the door!!! :snowman:

Glad to hear your fairs also went well Sue @SueTrevor and @Verchielbeadsandjewellery.

@SarahDesignsUK I really sympathise about your problems with neighbours. Its an awful thing to go through, and makes you feel uneasy even when nothings happening. Big hugs.

Todays card is one for the wine lovers!

https://folksy.com/items/7195582-Wine-Lover-Blank-Card-Handmade

17 Likes

Morning

Another beautiful sunny, frosty, cold day, so nice to see the beautiful blue sky.

Well done on sales especially Max @MaxPringJewellery well deserved.

Thought I would show my first pack of Christmas Cards

Carol xx

18 Likes

Love your Beetle Heidi @HeidiMeier. I often put vehicles (including Beetles) in my paintings. I know how tricky the angles can be so that is well clever to reproduce it in textiles.
For todayā€™s offering I have two of my wintry designs on offer as Christmas cards:

18 Likes

Good morning. Bit chilly ainā€™t it? :slightly_smiling_face:

16 Likes

What a beautiful day. Wall to wall blue sky although my car is still white.
Off to London tomorrow so hope the weather stays good
Owls in my sale today

Valerie x

16 Likes

Good Morning All hope you are all well.

Welcome Joss @XStitcherJoss youā€™ll soon get the hang of it and you can always ask here if you have a problem.
Well done on the sales on the other side @MaxPringJewellery. That is very worrying @DeborahJonesJewellery I have one of those cases to prevent people from reading my cards, well worth the money I think. That blue of the stone is great Natalie @NOfkantsCurios

Todayā€™s listing is a turquoise and silver 3 piece jewellery set.

18 Likes

Iā€™ve missed the last couple of days as it was my birthday yesterday (the half century one!) so the weekend has been all about family. I had a lovely couple of meals out and itā€™s been very enjoyable. Today itā€™s my 24th wedding anniversary but after a weekend of meals out, weā€™re staying in!

Iā€™m still struggling with my shoulder :cry: The Dr said the cortisone would take a couple of days to kick in and itā€™s been four days now. Some things seem to be causing me slightly less pain but, on the whole, itā€™s still pretty bad. Iā€™m just hoping that there will be a gradual improvement. Fingers firmly crossed.

Iā€™m now all caught up with loving, pinning and news.
Welcome to the thread @XStitcherJoss.
I love your Mini painting Chris @ChrisStoneArtist. My late Grandma had a blue Mini when I was little and I used to love going out in it with her. Your painting brought back some lovely memories.
Well done on the sales on the other side Max @MaxPringJewellery - I have a sale to add to the tally on here please. Iā€™m very pleased to have sold my thatched cottage cushion. Itā€™s unusual for me to sell cushions via Folksy, they usually tend to sell better at craft fairs.

Iā€™m back to coin purses for the moment as they are quick and easy to make and I have to take it easy with my shoulder for a few days after the injection.

https://folksy.com/items/7194942-Small-purse-coin-purse-in-green-and-white-with-yellow-and-pink-Roses

20 Likes

Happy birthday for yesterday Helen @PocketfulCreations and a happy anniversary for today.
Hope the injection starts to kick in for you, when I had a cortisone injection in my wrist it took at least 7 or 8 days before I started to get any benefit. x

9 Likes

Happy anniversary and Belated birthday wishes Helen @PocketfulCreations
Welcome @XStitcherJoss
All caught up to here.

7 Likes

some Christmas tags and cards from me today ā€¦

18 Likes

ā€¦ and 4 sales to report please Max @MaxPringJewellery :slight_smile:

11 Likes

Good afternoon everyone
Happy birthday for yesterday Helen @PocketfulCreations and Happy anniversary
Welcome @XStitcherJoss
Congratulations on all your sales Maxine @MaxPringJewellery
Some new earrings today

14-SAM_5062

13 Likes

Thanks Lynn. Thatā€™s useful to know and has made me feel a bit better. x

7 Likes

A gorgeous pearl and hammered silver necklace listed today - I love this one, hope you guys do too !

14 Likes

Evening everyone. A bit late in the thread today https://folksy.com/items/7150145-Turquoise-Stretch-Braceletturquoise%20glass%20beaded%20stretch%20charm%20bracelet%202

14 Likes

Just a quick pop in from me as off out with one of my girls to the theatre to see the full monty. All caught up to here - hope you all have a good eve.

7 Likes

@PocketfulCreations Helen belated birthday and happy anniversary!
Natalie x

5 Likes

Yippee Max @MaxPringJewellery please could you put me down for a sale!
Happy dancing!

Natalie x

11 Likes