Folksy 365 Daily Listing Challenge Thread October 2020!

Hugs @TheGenesisWell such tough times

I’ve been rooting through the stock that didn’t go to all those cancelled craft fairs. I’m thinking of creating a Thank You gifts / Stocking Fillers section of my shop.

29 Likes

All loved to here.
@TheGenesisWell sorry to hear your news, sending love.
A relist for today:

26 Likes

Hi All,

Been printing all day to replenish stock - early start tomorrow to take The Adorable Li’l Distraction to his playgroup (Ma has a bug, Pa working) about 20 miles from me, near Helford River, in a village where his Pa went to Primary School, so will be strangely retracing old steps. Apparently adults have to wear masks - can’t imagine how that is for the litte’uns…

Thank you Marion @WestcountryCreations Yes, this one is a red clover but would flower into the shape of a white blossom. Are yours those beautiful red hot poker type?

Sad about your friend’s husband Natalie @NOfkantsCurios

So sorry for your loss Julie @TheGenesisWell, dreadful for your Aunt.

May not have time to list tomorrow either
Loved & pinned to here…

18 Likes

Another week (I know Sunday is meant to be the first day of the week but I’ve never really bought that one :smiley:)

@TheGenesisWell really sorry to hear your news, very sad and traumatic for everyone involved.

@WestcountryCreations lovely to see your poultry photos and I hope the new girls settle in ok.

Seems to be a weird pattern developing where I get sales at the beginning of the month and then they dry up, but just happy I got any.

Is going to be a weird Christmas sales period as logic says people will buy online and I’ve been hearing that people are expected to buy early. However there are also so many people worried about jobs and struggling to see how Christmas will even happen. Be interesting to see what happens in November.

Wasn’t expecting to have a new list today but seems deciding to do a relist then prompted me to go make something (in fact 2 things so have one for Tuesday too!) - talk about contrary - so here it is. Have a good or at least better week all :smiley:

28 Likes

Good Morning Ladies. Did not want to get out of bed this morning so cosy getting to be a habit. Had to drag myself into the shower, cup of coffee and now feeling more with it. Could be because have to strip the laminate floors this morning hate that job but DH has said he will help.

A relist from me had loads of projects planned but had run out of machine embroidery thread, and normal sew it all thread, grrrr.

7521919-Velvet-Heart-Lavender-Sachet-Design-3--0

26 Likes

Sorry had a rough day yesterday, but have caught up with everyone today.

So sorry to hear your sad news Julie @TheGenesisWell and having to forward such terrible news is so very hard! Thinking of you!

Well done on all the sales @thedotterypotter, @FeltbyBridget, @OhhhWhatAYarn, @yorkshireharecrafts and @wildrosedesigns. Congratulations to you all!

Natalie x

20 Likes

Relisting a jumper knitted in the lovely Denys Brunton designer yarn.

Natalie x

28 Likes

Thanks @erkinwald Lynn! Ooh I do love those dragon scale gloves too!!:grin:

13 Likes

Oh how sad!:cry: so sorry to hear of your loss @TheGenesisWell. Condolences and sending lots of hugs, from Cornwall your way!

Cheers, Amanda xx

13 Likes

Good morning.
Heartbreaking news @TheGenesisWell - hugs

Long lie in this morning but dog is getting fidgety so had better get up soon. Not too sure what the day holds today but I know it includes a continued blitz of my house and a food shopping trip but will try and find some time for me and some crafting. Meanwhile, here is another relist

7218600-Long-merino-wool-felted-scarf-in-pastel-colours-0

28 Likes

I spent all day yesterday knitting, but not sure I love what I’ve done! So more tinkering required. Trouble is I have gone out of my comfort zone with the colours and combinations, so may have to just leave it and go with my gut instinct…
But here is a hottie that I do love

27 Likes

Good morning all, took a little break over the weekend away from the screen listing and promoting, though I did click, pin and love so that I didn’t fall behind.

I’m so sorry to hear of your sad news Julie @TheGenesisWell, sending hugs to you

28 Likes

Morning everyone,

Sorry to hear your sad news Julie @TheGenesisWell

4 sales to add to the tally please Natalie @NOfkantsCurios

Today’s listing

Screenshot_20201019-083453

28 Likes

Thinking of youJulie @TheGenesisWell, hugs x

12 Likes

good morning all…
Natalie @NOfkantsCurios hope today is a better day for you. I think you are amazing…take care and be kind to yourself. x
Today I continue with the card making. Another hand painted original card from me
https://folksy.com/items/7585284-original-hand-painted-blank-greetings-card-ref-F-277-

29 Likes

Morning all, caught up to here.
Julie @TheGenesisWell - how awful, thoughts with you & your family x
Hope you’re feeling better today Natalie @NOfkantsCurios - could you add 6 sales for me please (should be on 16 now) :grin:
Was hoping to have some new things to list, but ended up spending the weekend on custom orders so still on the relists sorry!

29 Likes

Good morning everyone, a relist of some Venetian spotty drops from me today -

30 Likes

A small owl.

26 Likes

Good morning all :slight_smile: Just popping in with a quick re-list today. I am so sorry for your loss Julie @TheGenesisWell, what an awful time for you and your family. Take care everyone xxx

Peony brooch

28 Likes

Loved and pinned to here. Will be back later to catch up.

12 Likes