Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread - SEPTEMBER 2017

Hello all - managed to get daughter packed up for Uni - she has now gone off to london for the day to meet a friend and then on to Lincolnshire for the week. She has taken my car so I am now without transport until next weekend when I will have to train it up north to take her to Uni and get my car back…the things we do for our kids, I’m sure my parents just said get on with it!

Took my dog out for a bike ride this morning. First time we’ve tried him on the cycle lead and he seemed to really enjoy it.

My listing for today … think some of you may have seen similar before!

12 Likes

Sorry I missed yesterday, but here is today’s listing. Nice to put a face to your name Roz @OrchardFelts :grinning:

https://folksy.com/items/7046478-Nesting-fabric-storage-bins-set-of-3

2 Likes

Not sure why my picture isn’t showing in previous entry

8 Likes

Afternoon all.
New work delivered to shop, my stock had got a bit low (lots of recent sales that I hadn’t yet been made aware of) and another jeweller had pinched my shelf and shoved my last few pieces on a top shelf above eye level, giving herself 2 prime shelves! Well I have now re arranged her stuff and reclaimed my shelf…I wonder if turf wars will ensue… :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: I will have to pop up more often to keep an eye on things.

Can I add one to the tally please Max @paperchainsandbeads

That bike lead looks interesting Roz @OrchardFelts can’t the dog pull the bike over?

3 Likes

I really must get my act together
Today is my birthday so I have added lots more little purses to my sale
Little dogs £4 plus free UK p&p
https://folksy.com/items/7046499-SALE-Dogs-Coin-Purse
https://folksy.com/items/7046493-SALE-Dogs-Coin-Purse

Valerie x

5 Likes

Afternoon everyone - where do the days go to - ‘wasted’ some time this morning watching the Great North run - gets addictive and I didn’t realise how late lunch was. Then higher managemennt asked what’s for pudding and face fell when I said there wasn’t one. Oh dear - dont they have a hard life. Roz @OrchardFelts - your dog is very similar to my daughter’s older boy Matty - Matty has a bit more black - nice to see a springer with a waggy tail. A fabric tray from me today - nice for keeping baby things together or a teenagers bits and pieces.

and a make-up purse to go with it

6 Likes

I was worried about that Deborah @DeborahJonesJewellery but it has a massive spring on it so any sudden jolts are absorbed and as long as you stay aware of any possible distractions it seems OK although we didn’t meet any pheasants today - that would be a real test!

3 Likes

Dog/ bike combos are quite common here in Cambridge, small dogs in baskets at the front, multiple dogs in trailers at the back, even saw a cat being taken for a ride once, no one seems to bother with special lead attachments they just attach them to the handle bars! There’s a pitbull type and a husky locally that seem to enjoy regularly taking their respective owners for a drag (no pedalling required for the husky owner except over the bridge).
OH is currently away (boo) but I’ve got a lot done instead (yay) and tomorrow is looking like it will involve a lot of polishing and photo taking - thankfully I got the plants in front of my photo area window cut back before the rain started (the wind was causing them to cast funny shadows so they had to go). Here’s something from the last lot of photo taking.

3 Likes

Good afternoon and happy birthday to Valerie @Girl of the Sixties. Wasn’t goijng to list today because the light’s been so bad but then I remembered that I’ve sold earrings like these before, so I was able to copy the old photos. Hopefully I will be able to take some pics of the current ones tomorrow. Have a good evening.

10 Likes

Thank you Patricia x

Happy Birthday Valerie :cake: :wine_glass:

https://folksy.com/items/5278321-Black-and-White-Heart-Earrings

4 Likes

Thank you Deborah x

1 Like

Happy Birthday Valerie
The cushion with the cats on was lovely

2 Likes

That’s so kind. Glad you like it .
Valerie x

1 Like

Good afternoon yay happy dancing for sales Suzzie and Deborah and one for me too, my first ever to Egypt! how exciting! very cheeky nabbing your shelf!

Happy Birthday Valerie @valerie :cake:

all finished with wardrobe sorting and 1 bag for the charity shop and a black bag in the loft of summer stuff :sun_behind_large_cloud:

Looking great Roz @OrchardFelts

4 Likes

Thank you Max x

Another relist, this time for cat lovers! :cat2:

5 Likes

Just nipping in to catch up.

Hope you’ve had a lovely Birthday Valerie @valerie :blush:

How cheeky Deborah @DeborahJonesJewellery to have your jewellery shuffled about like that. :open_mouth:

Right… time to switch of the lamp & catch some zzzzz’s

Night night

Karen x

2 Likes

Good morning

5 Likes