Folksy 365! DECEMBER 2019 Daily Listing Challenge Thread! Please see the first post for joining info!

Hello and welcome the December Folksy Daily Listing challenge. Taking part is really easy, just:-

• List your item and add your link, either just the URL copied and pasted or use the upload button to add a clickable picture.
  • Click on all of the links to view each other’s items, to ensure we all have good viewing figures
  • Promote in whatever way you can/are able to. Promotion of everyone else is not compulsory, but we do appreciate it, pin, blog, share, tweet, like, whatever you can do to get the word out about Folksy is great
  • Let us know when you have a Folksy sale, so we can celebrate and happy dance with you.
  • You must be prepared to join in regularly throughout the month - missing the odd day is fine and of course joining in for part month is fine also, we understand not everyone can be here very single day, but please do not ‘post and run’.

I will endeavour to keep a tally of the month’s sales. Please let me know if I miss any. Sorry! Only Folksy sales can be added to the tally but happy to hear about and celebrate outside successes with you.

Shared promotion opportunities:-
Facebook Group https://www.facebook.com/groups/1481471495437850
Help to get seen on social media add #newonfolksy #folksyshop #folksy #folksysellers

Wishing all lots of success and sales!

OhhhWhatAYarn. 3
TheChrisArtist. 4
teabreaks. 4
carolinefrodsham. 22
Glintoflight. 2
Verchielbeadsandjewellery. 1
konyskiw. 7
Glintoflight. 2
jenniesgems. 22
Valerie 20
erkinwald. 18
OrchardFelts. 21
PocketfulCreations. 12
TheCornishHare. 4
Caroleecrafts. 10
thedotterypotter. 439
BeautifulFabricBags. 6
thesecretcharm. 1
OrukiDesign. 24
EllyRowbothamPrintmaker. 2
PollysWares. 3
thegreetingscardshop. 21
BabanCat. 1
junemccabe. 5
FluffStuffCrafts. 3
thesecretcharm. 2
NOfkantsCurios. 2
JenStarKnits. 2
bowerbirddesigns. 1
ChrisOsbornJewellery. 1
SueTrevor. 4
thatenamelguy 2
CharmelCraftsandGifts. 4
thatenamelguy. 1
cariadcrafts11. 7
XStitcherJoss. 2

Total sales: 685

Natalie x

6 Likes

Good morning all and welcome to the December daily listing challenge thread, I hope we all have a fabulous month.

My item for today is a iron pyrite Ammonite fossil keyring or handbag charm.

Natalie x

22 Likes

Good morning - I’m going to try and continue with the December thread but not 100% sure how it will go :slight_smile: ! Afraid I am working again today so I will have to start the month off with a relist. As its now December I’m sharing my nativity.

23 Likes

Morning all, December already! Thank you Natalie for continuing to run this thread.
Today’s listing is sewing needle case

20 Likes

Morning Earlybirds and all those that follow. Still exhausted after yesterday’s fair got cramp in both feet last night, ouch! All that standing, DH claims it was all the talking not sure what that has to do with feet!

A relist from me

21 Likes

Loved but no Pinterest as not working for me this am, will try later.

8 Likes

Good morning all happy December. Lets all hope the sales fairy is rushed off her wings…
Hoping all those with fairs do well. Congrats to those with sales, milestone, birthdays etc…
Mitts from me today
https://folksy.com/items/7375118-Fingerless-Mitts-Dark-Blue-Light-Blue-Mauve-Red

20 Likes

Pinterest working now, seems If I come out of Safari then go back in loads, computers!!

10 Likes

Good morning all, I hope everyone feeling unwell or down starts to improve soon. I know Christmas is stressful but I do also find that the build up to Christmas can lift your spirits too, if you can find a few things to enjoy, however small.

I had a very busy day yesterday and was out earlier and back quite late, shortly after which I promptly fell asleep. I then woke late at night, realising that I hadn’t posted on the November thread, so it was a very late post from me. So annoyed that I did this on the last day of the month and of course the Daily Listing thread. For those of you who didn’t get back on the thread that late, this was the item I posted. A beginners or children’s jewellery making kit …

I will have an early posting for today shortly. I am still catching up with last month’s thread, but have had to stop at the moment as I’ve ran out of likes yet again. I will try to be back on there tonight, as I have to wait 14 hours now for more likes to be available.

Take care everyone and looking forward to the start of a new Daily Listing thread.

Paula :smile: xx

20 Likes

A lot earlier listing from me today, back to the pattern I was trying to work to, until it all went wrong again yesterday. A further beginner’s/children’s jewellery making kit …

Just a quick reminder that my Black Friday sale is on still until 3rd December, using discount code BLACKFRIDAY and there is still 30% off my Halloween craft kits.

Have a good day everyone. Will catch up on here later on, when I have likes available again.

Paula :smile: xx

15 Likes

good morning all…white rabbit…
Only one way to start the new month off for me, and that is with a touch of purple
https://folksy.com/items/7365831-purple-glitter-original-art-aceo-painting-ref-F-966-

20 Likes

Happy December everyone

11 Likes

Good morning and a happy 1st of December to everyone :slight_smile: I started the month of with a sale yay, can you pop me down for one sales please Natalie @NOfkantsCurios.
Mine for today is another pair of gloves this time in autumn shades :slight_smile:
Have a lovely day all and fingers crossed the sales fairy is busy :slight_smile: xxx

21 Likes

Good morning all, sorry missed a day, busy few days with family things, I’ve had my daughter staying for a few days and now I’m over hers until Monday. Will catch up with loving and pinning as I go. Happy December everyone, hope you all have a very prosperous month.
Today I’m listing tiny ring dishes.
Have a good day, I’m off to Rochester later for a car very and a few drinks and some live music! https://folksy.com/items/7318037-Tiny-Princess-Ring-or-Earring-Dish-with-Crown-Gift-for-Girls-Handmade-Pottery-

20 Likes

All loved and pinned to here. Good to see you Brenda @teabreaks, love those gloves Sharon @OhhhWhatAYarn , beautiful colours.

9 Likes

Congratulations Sharon @OhhhWhatAYarn on being the first on the December collective sales tally! Happy dancing!

Natalie x

13 Likes

Good morning everyone hope you are all well, or if not then feeling better than you did yesterday.

Sorry I had to fall out mid month last month but I was very fortunate in having a flurry of lots of sales for knitted jumpers, all of which were not the ones that I had in stock but they had to be made up. I am now finishing off one order and have another two to complete which I hope wont take too long to do.

I haven’t had chance to read all of the news for Nov that I missed yet but will get through that a bit later.

I have viewed, faved, tweeted, pinned and like on fb all so far and will be back very soon with my listings.

Bye for now see you later. Pauline. xx

17 Likes

Morning Happy first of the month. I have anther little bird to list. Thank you Lynn @erkinwald for the lovely review, glad you liked it.

I shall go back to make sure I have nt missed anyone from yesterday and catch n on this morning lovely items.

18 Likes

Morning all,
Thanks again Natalie @NOfkantsCurios for running the thread
I had fully planned to spend November making lots of new goodies and getting them photographed ready to show. As usual that idea went out the window. :roll_eyes: I’ve got a couple of new items but today is the first day I’ve had a chance to photograph them with some decent light, so unfortunately it’s a relist today.

21 Likes

Thanks for doing this again Natalie @NOfkantsCurios.
Loved to here. Welcome back Brenda @teabreaks.
First listing, a watercolour of Readymoney Cove, Fowey, Cornwall. Not dissimilar to another painting I sold recently, I was emailed asking if I could do another one.

23 Likes