Folksy seller merchandise

Hi! all, I’m new to Folksy - Wheels of Whimsy UK started my shop this week, really pleased & proud with myself. Not only is this my first shop, but the lay out of my products looks so professional on here, I love it. :grinning:

I would like to show off my pride of being on Folksy, I noticed a seller on this forum had some sort of graphic/ pic saying ‘find me on Folksy’, all colour branded etc. Where can I get this from please? As well as any other merch as a seller? Any help would be great, much :heart:

Here’s my page if you’d like to browse.

https://folksy.com/shops/wowuk

1 Like

Hi ya,

Good luck with your shop!

You can find downloads for the Find me on Folksy pics to use in social media etc in the folksy blog, here:

Cheers Lou

2 Likes

Thank you so much. That is great! Have a lovely evening. :grinning:

1 Like

Thank you for that, Ive been wondering where to find them too.

2 Likes

Thanks for posting this, I’m fairly new too and have been wondering where to find these. Good luck with your shop, which looks great by the way.

You’re welcome, they are really good for using on social media posts!

Cheers Lou

1 Like

I’ve often thought about putting simple “Find me on Folksy” iron-on decals in my shop, so that those who do fairs etc, can make themselves a special t-shirt or sweatshirt to wear. Or tote bags maybe… Not sure how Folksy would feel about that though, but I just think a bit of branding would help get the word out! :grinning:

4 Likes

I think thats a great idea and would definitely buy some if you did, I would happily wear a ‘Find me on Folksy’ T shirt, I think the Folksy logo is such a happy, bright and cheerful logo.

1 Like

It is, isn’t it? It would definitely lend itself to an ‘across the boobs’ bit of advertising at craft fairs!! :rofl:

2 Likes

It might have done across my boobs twenty years ago! Not so much now :rofl: :rofl:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :face_with_hand_over_mouth: There’s nothing like a logo to draw the eye!!

1 Like