Fond memories but saying farewell ..... And a discount code

All the best for the future Hazel x

Sorry to see you are going. I hope things carry on well on your other sites and get even better for you. :smile:

Best of luck for you Hazel! :slight_smile:

Sorry to see you go, good luck Hazel! :smile:

Hope you continue to do well from your other selling venues.

Iā€™m sure you knew I couldnā€™t resist an offer like that!lol I took my time making my choice and Iā€™m very happy with my selection :smiley:

1 Like

thank you everyone for the well wishes I really appreciate them :slight_smile:

WOW thank you Margaret ā€¦ The Mirco Gallery is very nice if I do say so myself and I canā€™t think of a better home for it :slight_smile:

1 Like

All the best for the future Hazel! :smile:

1 Like

Good luck Hazel! Iā€™ll still see you on FB & Twitter :smile:
Jac
x

1 Like

Good luck Hazel - all the best for the future!! :smile:

1 Like

Good luck Hazel. I love my little piece of art and will look forward to purchasing more in the future no matter where you are!

Leslie

1 Like

Shame, hope to see you about on twitter, good luck.x

1 Like

Iā€™m so pleased you liked your painting Leslie, I show most of my new pieces on Facebook first - easy to find just google Art In Wax plus I also do commissions if you ever want anything specific so please just ask :slight_smile:

Thanks for all the well wishes Guys and Iā€™m sure we will all keep in touch. I follow many of you on Twitter too :slight_smile:

Hope you all had a good weekend. Itā€™s been my birthday and we have had a lovely time with family. And had some art orders too :slight_smile:

Hazel

1 Like