Fond memories but saying farewell ..... And a discount code

It has been four years since I sold my first painting on folksy. It was a poppy and @Louisa15 Margaret bought it.

I have sold over a 120 paintings here but it’s now time to move on … …

My folksy plus account ended and my listings are coming to an end at the end of October, and as I sell far more other places now, I am not going to be listing new paintings on folksy.

I have very fond memories of folksy. I’ve been on the best sellers list and featured so I thank you folksy. And I have made great some friends which I’m sure I will know for ever :slight_smile:

I may keep the shop with one or two pieces in but over 100 paintings (large, ACEO and dolls house art ) will be moved to my other outlets so this month is the last chance to buy via folksy. https://folksy.com/shops/HazelRayfield

This weekend only - offer ends Monday 05.10.2015 I am offering 25% discount on everything even sale items !!!

To claim a 25% discount simply use the discount code " folksylastchance " at checkout

2 Likes

I will miss seeing your poppies Hazel @HazelRayfield

Good luck Hazel!

Good luck Hazel and will keep in touch via FB

Good luck Hazel, I’m sure you’ll continue to do well! :blush:

Sorry to see you go - hope all goes well for you wherever you sell!

Best wishes Hazel x

Oh I shall miss seeing your work but good luck for the future xx

Good luck, Hazel. Glad to hear your other outlets are thriving!..

I’ll miss you on here but I know I’ll see you elsewhere, good luck! :smile:

Good Luck for the future Hazel.

Maureen x

Good luck and best wishes, Hazel! :smile:

Good luck Hazel :blush: :wave:

All the best

Karen

see you on fb Hazel,…xx

Good luck, Hazel. The forums will be a little emptier and less colourful without you and your lovely artwork, but I hope your business continues to thrive.

Christine x

Oh…that’s sad. We’ll miss you and your little yellow flower photo showing up in the Forums!
I hope you do well wherever you go…
Good luck!

Arrrrrh thank you all soooo much :slight_smile:

I have been pondering my decision a long time now, and have stayed here because of my fondness for the place and more so lovely the people such as yourselves I have met here :slight_smile:

But it has been an amazing year for Art In Wax, my husband has supported me so that I can paint more and have the time for the marketing we all need to do too, I haven’t given up my job as a self employed web developer yet but I have done less … and this year I have sold more Art In Wax so far than all of 2014 so I need to the focus on where I am selling and sadly only 8% of my sales came from folksy so now its time to move forward …

I really appreciated your well wishes and I’m easy to find on facebook or twitter if you want to stay in touch … as Minerva says just look for the little yellow daisy :slight_smile:

Hazel

1 Like

Good luck for the future Hazel, it’s great that you’re doing so well. All the best!
x

Good luck and best wishes for the future.

Sorry to hear your leaving but good luck in what ever you are doing next.