I've gone and done it - wish me luck ....Plus Account for my Art on Folksy

Hi All

Well I have gone and done it …

I now have a plus account … I have been pondering for a while now and recently chatted with a folksy friend and decided to give it a go so from today 1st July Art In Wax has a plus account … wish me luck :smile:

Lots has been going on with my Art In wax this year, I’ve sold more in the last 12 months than in the whole time of being an artist, its been amazing with features in magazines and blogs plus my latest project of making demonstration videos … so I thought it was time to take the plunge and go for it !!!

I have lots of paintings to list … in many sizes, I paint from tiny miniature dolls house size to wall art as big as A3 … and lots in between

This is me … https://folksy.com/shops/HazelRayfield

Hazel

5 Likes

Hi Hazel - your work is brilliant and i wish you well with lots more sales and features.
I will have to sell a lot more before i go to the plus account - :smile:

Good luck Hazel. I haven’t regretted signing up for a plus account and will definitely renew when it comes round again.
Pauline.

Good luck Hazel.
I’m sure you will do well.
Shirley x

Thank you Yvette, Pauline and Shirley …

Fingers crossed :smile:

I am busy listing lots of new pieces (and some older ones - not listed here before) so will have a lovely full shop :slight_smile:

Good luck Hazel, your work is lovely, won’t be a problem at all :wink:

Carol xx

Hi Hazel

All the best with your Plus account.
Your featured items look great :grinning:

Karen :honeybee:

Thank you Carol and Karen :slight_smile:

Just uploads new pieces … its fun, feels like for free lol

Good luck hazel, I’m sure you’ll find it worth while. I think one of the great things about folksy plus is that you can list things that you’re not quite sure about or that didnt turn out quite as you had imagined just to test the water. I don’t sell vast quantities here but I love having a folksy plus account and I’ve easily covered my costs.

Thanks Roz that’s really encouraging :slight_smile:

I have listed lots of pieces today, took new photos of some too - giving this my best shot.

Really appreciate all your well wishes :slight_smile:

Hazel