Getting on Folksy main site

I am having an error message at least once a day at the moment, is anyone else having problems getting on the site please?
@folksycontent

I’ve had the same problem for a few days Rachel, seems to be okay after 5am, I wonder if they are doing maintenance

1 Like

I’ve had this problem a few times in the early mornings recently, but also last night, early evening, I had it popping up.

2 Likes

Me too, on all browsers at different times of the day. I have to refresh a few times or wait 5 mins and then refresh.

1 Like

I have had the same problem afew time recently I just put it down to maintance

1 Like

It could be the servers struggling with Xmas traffic as I’ve noticed similar problems at eay and esy too :neutral_face:

1 Like

Camilla @folksycontent please could you ask the techie squirrels please?

I spoke to the squirrels (aka @dougfolksy) about it last night and he said the servers seem to be having trouble coping with extra demand but he’s put some measures in place that should help. It does seem to be working better for me this morning.

3 Likes

Yes had same issue couple of times I guessed they were busy. Respect for being online at 5am I just can’t start that early !

2 Likes

That is very early Rachel @GreenwoodMakes- I must say I am quite impressed :wink:

1 Like

Still having issues getting on :frowning: @dougfolksy

I get this problem all the time, I thought it was just my computer! Eek!

1 Like