Giveaway on Facebook

Hello,

I put a giveaway on my Facebook page last weekend and have advertised it on several Facebook groups, but the problem is no-one seems to be entering. Hopefully it’s not because they don’t like the look of the prize :frowning:

I think my reach has plummeted as I have been pretty quiet over the summer and my posts are not being seen.

If you have any advice, I’d love to hear it!

In any case, if you pop over to my page you stand a very good chance of winning at the moment :smile:

Thanks,
Rachael.

i will advertise your giveaway on my page but like you my reach has plummited

Thanks Kiley!

Oops, sorry Kylie…

hahahaha, s’ok lol

Just liked your page and share your giveaway on mine :slight_smile: Hope some of my friends will be interested in your beautiful earrings :slight_smile: Plus I make a comment too - why not :wink:

Thank you, that’s very kind - I’ll pop over to your page too :slight_smile:

1 Like

I have had a go! I have also shared this on my facebook page for you. Same here, things seem to have gone quieter as well :frowning:

Thank you Claire, that’s very kind :slight_smile:

I’ve shared your giveaway over on my page too. I’m still getting people looking at my FB page, and at my Folksy shop, but nobody seems to be buying :frowning:

Thanks for sharing, there are a decent number of entries now! Good luck everyone :slight_smile:

1 Like

It’ll have been poor reach, FB seems to keep you invisible nowadays unless you pay them for their ads :confounded::confounded::confounded:

1 Like

Ive entered and shared. I didnt have many entries in my giveaway either!

1 Like

I pin my competitions to the top of my page (only recently learnt you can do that) and I think that helps because it is the first thing people will see when they go on your page.

Here’s my page if you want to take a look. I am desperate to get to 200 likes so i can give away a free sewing lesson! https://www.facebook.com/CraftsByKatie