Handmade Items at Cheap Prices

Am glad you like them :slight_smile: I decided to still have a sale but less of a silly priced one! Weirdly, getting rid of some stock has made me get the itch to make again so it’s served some sort of purpose i suppose. I am thinking I will take some of the makes I am less happy with apart and re-work them and re-photograph everything with my shiny new camera too :slight_smile:

1 Like

Eleanor

Thank you so much for my lovely green beads which arrived this morning and are round my neck right now as I’d already dressed in a green outfit when the postie arrived.
Joy xx

Eleanor, can I make a suggestion? When I stopped retailing my jewellery here on Folksy. I took inventory of all I had both completed
and supplies and listed it on a buy sell swap local board. I received an offer for about 1/2 less than I had listed. At first I was going to negotiate but I found out it was actually a colleague who ran workshops for people with learning difficulties. I ended up letting her have it for the petrol it cost to drop it off (not much) at her office.

If you still have any of your jewellery left after your sale, maybe you could donate or sell at cost price to a similar project. I know that I felt better better virtually giving it away to this group than I would have selling it for my original price!

I hope you are able to achieve your dream

Kind regards,
Leslie

What a good idea, there is a local arts and crafts place that does this sort of thing, I might look into it :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yeay! So glad you like them :slight_smile:

I always wonder about the same thing and the funny thing is that those charm on a chain, or simple bead on string jewelleries sell like no tomorrow and us who design and create all different, unusual jewelleries barely succeed. Is a real shame!