Happy Saturday!

Morning everyone,
Just poured myself a cup of coffee before filling the tumble dryer with bath sheets. I’m unsure about the weather at the moment, it’s not cold outside but the sky isn’t looking promising (for now anyway) but then it is only early!

I’m going to start working on some new stuff today although I haven’t really thought about what I’m doing but trees spring to mind! We’ll see!

What are your plans for today? Going anywhere nice or getting crafty? :wink:

Have a nice day. x

Good Morning,
Its gloriously sunny here in cambridge so you would have had no problems getting your bath sheets dry.
Having completed the bride’s jewellery and delivering it yesterday I’m off to a wedding later on. There has been talk of me putting an emergency tool kit in my handbag in case the rings don’t fit (I didn’t make that bit)!
Sasha

Morning Sasha @SashaGarrett,
There’s no change in the weather here in Stoke-on-Trent, sounds glorious where you are! Enjoy the wedding, I hope you don’t end up having to touch your tool kit! x

Hello all.
I’m having a nice relaxing day making stuff.
My sister and her friends have brought all my thanks teacher stuff so I’m over the moon just need tweet them abit and I’ll take those over to hers on Tuesday.

Its cloudy but warm here, but I’m not going out I have had,a crazy busy week with going to see my sister and trying to find a new flat
So just doing what I like today.
Plus other half told me off for over doing. As I was unwell yesterday.

Well hopefully I’ll have new stuff to list later.
Yay.

Hi Dawn @hobbitgirlie1880,
Sorry to hear you was unwell yesterday, I hope you’re feeling a bit better today.

At least you can take it easy, create away! Thanks for your lovely feedback for the tags, I’m glad they arrived safely and that you like them. x

I loved the tags. They will come in handy and may have to get more when it’s pay day.

Yep I have already made a new necklace just not got round to listing it yet.
It’s lovely sitting not doing anything bar making well that’s a lie I’m doing a wash as well.
And I cleaned the bathroom and bedroom.
Sitting down now though.
:slight_smile:

Awww lol! Looking forward to seeing your necklace Dawn @hobbitgirlie1880 , perhaps ask your other half to do your photography for today! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: x

Lol. His photographs are worse than mine.
I have done pics just can’t be bothered to do anything now.

Other half got called into work for his yearly appraisal.
Fingers crossed it goes well he’s been there a while now eek :-/

Oh that’s great!! Hope everything goes well for him! Hang on to that camera lol. x