Friday afternoon chat

Hi everyone!
I have missed talking to you all these past few days so I though I would say hi! Today I have had my mum over from Bristol, which was lovely! I’ve had quite a busy week meeting up with friends so that’s been really nice :smiley:
How has everyone’s week been?
Kam x

Afternoon,
I’ve now finished my tagging, listing edits and new item listings (woo hoo) for now (she says looking at her bench and some almost finished items). I’ve dropped off commissions with some very happy clients and am in discussion with a lady about a set of stacking rings with the birthstones of herself, her hubby and their 2 girls. This sort of thing takes a bit of back and forth but price is agreed, stones are on order, there is just the final orientation of the stones on her finger and band sizing (she’s a something and a half) to be sorted when they arrive (we had a session with some cardboard cut outs and double sided tape to make sure that they would all fit on her dainty hands, thankfully the toddler wasn’t about to ‘help’).
Now contemplating doing the tidying that I’ve been putting off since tuesday. Maybe a cup of tea first…
Sasha

1 Like

Afternoon all - had a bitty day today. Dyed a couple of scarves ready for felting sometime and made up a few bits of felt for Christmas decorations and other small pieces. I want to make a Christmas table runner but it is still at the “inside my head” stage so that might be a while. Was wanting to take some new photos of some of my items ready for the new shop but it has been too dull today. I have started putting some draft listings on though ready for when the photos get done - its going to be a long job! I have got the weekend pretty much to myself though as my daughter is going off to visit Edgehill Uni with her Dad tomorrow and is working on Sunday.

Hope everyone is managing to stay dry and cheerful in this horrible weather.

Hi

I’ve been busy redoing all my shop photos, updating tags, descriptions and so on whilst it’s quiet. Today I’m listing Christmas stockings, nothing like being prepared, even if it is making me boss eyed!! Oh and making things for a market I doing in a few weeks.

Hope everyone has a lovely weekend
:grinning:

1 Like

Well, I turned 40 yesterday which is an odd feeling. But Ive been crafting, making more and more Xmas cards, and soldered pendants which Ive listed(and remembered to add tags). Ive also been sewing and painting.
I have a whole list of things to do, I have a vintage fair in 2 weekends so I need to get into gear for that.

1 Like

Happy birthday for yesterday :birthday:

1 Like

Happy birthday for yesterday, it’s my 64th tomorrow.

1 Like

Happy birthday for yesterday @GrimmExhibition and for tomorrow Lynn @erkinwald

1 Like

Thanks.
@erkinwald Have a great day tomorrow.

1 Like

Happy Birthday for yesterday @GrimmExhibition and Happy Birthday for tomorrow @erkinwald. It has been awful weather here in Berkshire, so I’ve been at home cleaning :unamused: , but hopefully the sun will be shining tomorrow and I’ll be out having fun! :slight_smile:
Hope you all have a great weekend

Tina

1 Like

Thank you all for the birthday wishes - hoping the weather will be nice tomorrow and hubby and me can take Katie the greyhound out for a lovely long walk and a picnic.

1 Like

Happy Belated Birthday @GrimmExhibition!
I had my second sale - custom order from lady who was my first buyer :slight_smile:
Also my earrings were printed in Beads & Beyond mag, and my card in Quick Cards, so I can say I have very nice week :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Happy Birthday @GrimmExhibition and @erkinwald! I had a lovely night out (baby free!) with my hubby last night - so that was lovely! Have a good day everyone! Kam x

1 Like