Hello All, Shop's back open!

Hello all you lovely Folksians!
I’ve decided to reopen my shop now that my little girl is 5 months old ( how did that happen?!) Done my privacy policy, updated my postage, signed up to a plus account, all done in the spare few moments when Eloise allows me :grin:

She’s a delightful bundle of mischief but my goodness don’t I miss making! Here’s a pic of her with daddy for those of you that don’t follow me on Instagram

11 Likes

welcome back Jessica, what a sweety!

1 Like

Welcome back! Lovely photo!

1 Like

:wave::wave::wave::wave: have you got her helping out yet?

1 Like

:wave::wave::wave: She does an excellent line in grabbing stuff and then flinging it as far as she can! Either that or it goes straight in the mouth…

Hence, any making I might do is either when she’s asleep or secured safely in her bouncer chair or with daddy. My other two helpers of the feline variety have also been at peak usefulness :grin:

1 Like

Oh she’s an absolute darling, doesn’t the time fly…:smiley:

1 Like

Welcome back - have loved seeing the photos of her progress on instagram. Hope she gives you a bit of time to get some crafting done :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi, welcome back! I’ve just had a look at your shop, your items are gorgeous :heartpulse: I have added a couple to my favourites

1 Like

Thank you!I Just had a look in your shop…those garlands are too cute! Might have to get the little lady one once I work out what I am going to decorate her room with!

Ahh thank you :slight_smile:

Welcome back :slight_smile:

1 Like

Lovely to see you back Jessica, Eloise is a beauty. :two_hearts:

1 Like

What a cutie! Welcome back :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Welcome back☺

1 Like

Welcome back.

1 Like

welcome back…what a cutie…x

1 Like

Good to see you back…we’ve missed you :slight_smile:
How fast have those 5 months gone…she’s getting so grown up!
Hope you get some crafting time in…the Christmas rush is on it’s way!

1 Like

Lovely to see you back Jessica with your little helper :blush:

1 Like

Welcome back lovely, you have been missed :blush:

1 Like

What a sweetie!! Welcome back x

1 Like