Homepage themes for June 2021 - find all the tags here

Here are the Homepage themes for June. As always, we’re very grateful for all your brilliant suggestions.

To be included in the Theme of the Day:

• Add the tag exactly as listed below to any items in your Folksy shop that fit the theme (you can separate tags with commas and spaces - they don’t need the # symbol).

• The tags aren’t case sensitive, so it doesn’t matter if you use capital letters or lower case or use apostrophes, but the actual words will need to match the tags given here - eg singular rather than plural, the exact spelling.

• The theme will pick up items tagged with colours and materials, so you don’t need to replicate these in your main 15 tags.

• All items with the correct tag will be included in the Theme of the Day on Folksy. The homepage shows a random selection of items from the theme and this selection changes each time the page is refreshed or viewed.

• If you click the ‘see more’ button on the Theme of the Day section on the homepage you’ll see all the items in the theme.

• Please do make sure you only tag relevant items, otherwise the theme doesn’t work and is confusing for customers. Unfortunately, if a seller is found to be misusing the tags, they may be banned from this month’s theme and future themes.*

’My Favourite Piece’ theme

We’re really enjoying this theme - it’s been lovely to see your favourite pieces every month. To take part, choose your favourite piece and add the ‘tag one thing only may’ to that listing on Folksy - BUT REMEMBER TO ONLY TAG ONE OF YOUR ITEMS.

Themes for JUNE 2021
Day Theme Tag for sellers
Tue 1 Jun Pride Month LGBTQ
Wed 2 Jun Pearls pearl
Thu 3 Jun World Bicycle Day bicycle
Fri 4 Jun Sunshine Yellow sunshine yellow
Sat 5 Jun Father’s Day Cards fathers day card
Sun 6 Jun Bookmarks bookmark
Mon 7 Jun Thank You Teacher thank you teacher
Tue 8 Jun World Ocean’s Day ocean
Wed 9 Jun Handmade Jugs jug
Thu 10 Jun Father’s Day Gifts fathers day gift
Fri 11 Jun Engraved engraved
Sat 12 Jun Boxes of Delight box
Sun 13 Jun Sewing Machine Day sewing
Mon 14 Jun Sycamore sycamore
Tue 15 Jun My Favourite Piece tag one thing only june
Wed 16 Jun Cubes cube
Thu 17 Jun Foxgloves foxglove
Fri 18 Jun International Picnic Day picnic
Sat 19 Jun Gouache gouache
Sun 20 Jun Yay for Dads! gifts for dad
Mon 21 Jun Midsummer summer
Tue 22 Jun Insect Week insect
Wed 23 Jun Zig Zags zig zag
Thu 24 Jun International Fairy Day fairy
Fri 25 Jun Lace lace
Sat 26 Jun Tour de France tour de france
Sun 27 Jun Strawberries strawberry
Mon 28 Jun First Day of Wimbledon tennis
Tue 29 Jun Wind Chimes wind chime
Wed 30 Jun Feathers feather

6 Likes

I’m a bit disappointed with June’s themes, I have nothing that fits. Do folk just put them in anyway regardless of whether they suit??!

No! At least, I hope not. That would defeat the objective, wouldn’t it? I also find this month’s somewhat disappointing, but last month’s were quite good for me. Some you win, some you lose! Cross your fingers for July :crossed_fingers:

4 Likes

Thanks for advice, I won’t cheat! :blush:

Thanks for advice, I won’t cheat! :blush:

But don’t forget tag one thing only june for the 15th!

2 Likes