Homepage Themes for May 2021 - find the list of tags here

Here are the Homepage themes for May. We’ve tried really hard to include something for everyone. As always, we’re very grateful for your suggestions - they’re a great help.

’My Favourite Piece’ theme

This worked really well last time, so we’re going to try it again this month and going forward. To take part, choose your favourite piece and add the ‘tag one thing only may’ to that listing on Folksy - remember to only tag ONE of your items!!

To be included in the Theme of the Day:

• Add the tag exactly as listed below to any items in your Folksy shop that fit the theme (you can separate tags with commas and they don’t need the # symbol).

• The tags aren’t case sensitive, so it doesn’t matter if you use capital letters or lower case, but the actual words will need to match the tags given here - eg singular rather than plural, the exact spelling.

• The theme will pick up items tagged with colours and materials, so you don’t need to replicate these in your main 15 tags.

• All items with the correct tag will be included in the Theme of the Day on Folksy. The homepage shows a random selection of items from the theme and this selection changes each time the page is refreshed or viewed.

• If you click the ‘see more’ button on the Theme of the Day section on the homepage you’ll see all the items in the theme.

• Please do make sure you only tag relevant items, otherwise the theme doesn’t work and is confusing for customers. Unfortunately, if a seller is found to be misusing the tags, they may be banned from this month’s theme and future themes.

Day Theme Tag for sellers
Sat 1 May Emerald emerald
Sun 2 May World Laughter Day funny
Mon 3 May Lily of the Valley lily of the valley
Tue 4 May Star Wars Day sci fi
Wed 5 May Lamps and Lighting lighting
Thu 6 May Khadi Paper khadi paper
Fri 7 May Dyed by Hand hand dyed
Sat 8 May Fruity fruity
Sun 9 May Spirals spiral
Mon 10 May Soldered solder
Tue 11 May Walnut walnut
Wed 12 May Donkey Week donkey
Thu 13 May World Cocktail Day cocktail
Fri 14 May Bluebells bluebells
Sat 15 May Ladybirds ladybird
Sun 16 May Drawing Day drawing
Mon 17 May World Baking Day baking
Tue 18 May My Favourite Piece tag one thing only may
Wed 19 May Lilac lilac
Thu 20 May World Bee Day bee
Fri 21 May International Tea Day tea
Sat 22 May Father’s Day Ideas fathers day
Sun 23 May Turtle Day turtle
Mon 24 May Children’s Bedroom Decor childrens bedroom
Tue 25 May Daisies daisy
Wed 26 May Pinafores and Aprons pinafore
Thu 27 May Recycled Packaging recycled packaging
Fri 28 May Ferns fern
Sat 29 May World Biscuit Day biscuit
Sun 30 May Garden Art garden art
Mon 31 May Relax relaxation

8 Likes

Looks a good list - I can tag quite a few.
Thanks

1 Like

Some good ones for me! Especially pinafore😀

1 Like

Thank you. Just been through them and checked my tags. Helen x

Good ones for me too - though all my pinafores are tagged ‘apron’ or ‘pinnie’ so I’ll have some re-tagging to do!