How many products do you have for sale?

I have 8 items or sale, Xmas and jewellery items.

https://folksy.com/shops/GrimmExhibition/collections/121571

If you go to my Poisoned Apple Jewellery page there is lots of necklaces etc at reduced prices too.

Hi Tanya. I think I have about 14 which is obviously far too few! Iā€™m what you call over cautious. I tend to think that I need to test the waters first. If a few things sell, Iā€™ll make more. Just wary of being left with a lot of unsold stock.

Hereā€™s an example of one of my products. I love flowers too!

I know a few people have said they really started to see sales come in once their shop was stocked with lots of items as it gives people more options to browse. Maybe I should be a little braver . . .

Caroline x

1 Like

Hi Caroline, I just love your tiny glass vase with hand wired glass lavender flowers. Iā€™m a ā€˜flowersā€™ girl, especially forget me nots. I wonder if you could create hand wired glass forget me nots?

I agree with having too much ā€˜unwantedā€™ stock, however, I believe there is always someone out there who wants it. In my experience, you have to showcase your products on as many sites as possible. I havenā€™t found the right place that sells the right product to the right customer just yet, but I have found that having my products available on different sites, does generate sales.

All the best with your products and Iā€™m sure youā€™ll sell plenty.

Tanya x

Its a good question and one I have been wondering what the answer was.
I have just closed my shop as when I opened it, 5 years ago, I had a different business name, I did put my new banner name on the banner etc when I changed it, but it always bugged me that the URL address was wrong. I had always put off changing it as I would have to close the shop and start again and the thought of uploading all those photos again was too much to bear.
However this week I finally did it!! It does mean I have lost my sales history which was the biggest bummer, but now I have a brand new shop and Iā€™m happy with it, its taken me 5 days to get get 185 products on, but I do intend to add more (as we have so much more and of course I am always making new stuff!).
I was a little concerned that I might be putting on too much tho, but after seeing how many Saraā€™s got on and how many sales sheā€™s made, I shall keep ploughing on!!

I have 99 items, I will be adding more later

Your Banner is Beautiful T&M Arts and Crafts, all the best, I wish you well and great success for all your hard work

Sue