I have returned!

Hi, long time since I last posted, or listed anything, interested to see if anything has changed, listing girls summer dresses and home wares, always grateful for feedback x

http://dashboard.folksy.com/items/6171311-CANDY-PINK-STRIPE-COTTON-BALLERINA-PRINT-SUN-DRESS-AGE-4/edit

I have just been to your shop - I love the dresses. My little girl is 8 months now, but wears a size 12-18 months, so will still have to wait a while before being able to fit into your lovely designs. I will keep an eye open for new items you might list in the future. (Do you make winter dresses? We have a wedding to go to in November?)

Jacqueline x

Thanks so much Jacqueline, I make anything! lol, I enjoy making cute girls dresses, I tend to try to mix and match, colour,fabric and trim to create something individual, I am always happy to take commissions, just let me know.

Thank you so much! I will definitely keep you in mind. I will go and favourite your shop then give her a measure closer to the time. How long do you need to know in advance for an outfit to be ready?

I can usually make one in a day, but give me time to purchase fabric and post to you. Cheers

Wow! You sound amazing! Thank you for letting me know.

Jacqueline x

Welcome back, your dresses are beautiful ( just had a peek in your shop )

Welcome back! But I couldn’t click on the link as it took me to a Fail page…