Hi I'm Back!

Hello again! I have had an empty shop for a few months and have not been on the forums for a while. I have decided to give it all another go. I will be selling kimonos and one-off unique items of clothing to use up my vast stock of fabric and practice my ‘designer’ skills! Therefore if you would like something unusual, let me know and I will see what I can do!!

2 Likes

Hi Alison, Welcome back to Folksy and the forums.
Maureen x

Welcome back Alison. Good luck with your new lines, hope they sell well for you.

Welcome back, and good luck!

Welcome back Alison, good luck! :slight_smile:

Welcome back :slight_smile:

Welcome back Alison, best of luck with your new approach.

A big welcome back!

You kimonos are lovely however I think you need to look at your pricing. The listing price is £75 but you state in the description that cost would be £85 to £100. As a buyer I would find that off-putting - perhaps you’d be better with a few different listings for the different fabrics, then everyone would know where they stood.

Good luck!

Lovely to see you back! Hope everything goes really well for you.

Jacqueline x

A very big Good Luck from me! Mx

Thanks all! Stephanieguy…the price shown is for the garment shown- the price range shown is for a custom made garment if someone wants me to obtain some fabric to their own ideas- custom made garments would normally be more expensive than ready- mades - and also fabric quality and hence price…can vary greatly!

Ooh, they look lovely. Best of luck :smile: