Jazzie Jumpers January 2017 Daily Listing Challenge Thread

Good morning Jazzie Jumpers, yay happy dancing for sales peeps, Jane your sales do count as 2 :slight_smile: all on the tally.

In an all day conference today, and we have snow forecast for this afternoon hopefully it won’t be too bad, hope others who have it forecast stay warm and dry today :snowflake:

4 Likes

Morning Jazzies

Carol @cariadcrafts11 and Jeanie @thecardjeanie sending you both my best wishes, Stephanie @stephshortstationery we opened the figgy cake last night - it is beautiful. Are you doing cakes throughout the year my friends loved receiving them ?

4 Likes

I’ve just added more of these plain black Kindle Cases - didn’t notice that they sold out earlier this month! . . .

https://folksy.com/items/3608158-Kindle-Case

2 Likes

Thank you,
your cards are lovely,
I have been trying to list every day but for some reason time is running away with me this month,
Everyone has such great things shown on here.

2 Likes

All caught up and here’s today’s listing, I’m already thinking of Mother’s day but this would be suitable for other occasions

2 Likes

Sorry got to list and run, my internet entire down last night and has only just come back on, just enough to time to tell you about my I them for today, then off to work, will check everything out when I come home, hopefully!

Oh and Max @paperchainsandbeads I had one little sale yesterday!

My item for today is a pretty little black agate gemstone Keyring or handbag charm.

Natalie X

3 Likes

And another good morning to you all. No snow forecast here yet I don’t think and its not actually even that cold - I expect we will get our turn though!

Had a full days felting yesterday - always enjoyable. Nothing listed yet so nothing new to show but will have breakfast and a shower and then get stuck into some photography, so hopefully later.

Have a good day.

3 Likes

Morning everyone
https://folksy.com/items/6954377-Brown-and-Mustard-Mock-Polo-Neck-Knitted-Cowl-Neck-Warmer-

2 Likes

Morning All , had my first Mothers Day order today so time is moving on quickly this year already, scary! Have a great day all xx

2 Likes

Morning all
Not read through yet but I’ll catch up later
https://folksy.com/items/4393491-Greeting-Card-Pretty-Patch-Heart-Birthday-Handmade-Card

Steph xx

2 Likes

Good morning all. I will be putting the shop in holiday mode when I finish this posting. Sometime today, depending on what the gales and snow decide to do, we will be off to Newcastle for an overnight before flying to Tenerife tomorrow. I have my relists scheduled so I’ll post them from the phone but I don’t find it easy to keep up with this thread from a phone. I’ll wave as we pass @stephshortstationery. Love you and leave you with this relist

6 Likes

Morning everyone! I have a pair of sterling silver peridot studs to show you this morning.

Keep warm. We have a chill wind and rain at the moment, with snow forecast for tonight. It usually misses us though - I did just see the gritter fly by so it looks like the council is taking the warnings seriously.

Keep safe and well,

Jacqueline x

4 Likes

Here’s an items that didn’t want to relisted! Had a real problem trying to edit. Keep warm and dry out there today, It’s yuck here :frowning:

2 Likes

Good morning. Don’those gritters just fly past? Our lane is very narrow and I can’t believe the speed they do! The rain has reached us but no snow yet.

2 Likes

Morning all

No snow forecast for us today - Himself is very disappointed and trying to find the address of the complaints department :wink:

300 photos taken yesterday, another day of photography looming ahead today - so nothing new, just another re-list:

2 Likes

Morning Jazzies
Today’s listing

2 Likes

Good morning Jazzie peeps! Very cold and grey, but no snow. Today I’d like to show you a practical gift idea for any occasion: bunny notebook.

1 Like

Hope you have a lovely break, @thatenamelguy. This dish is gorgeous.

No snow here either, although it was forecast. But very cold, wet and grey. Here’s today’s listing. Some earrings for a change. Dreaming of springtime…

1 Like

good afternoon all…today I have a mixed media aceo painting

2 Likes