September Art Thread

Well, get on with it!
Watercolour.

9 Likes

Hi everyone,
Just listed my new Winter Rudolph Christmas card;

3 Likes

morning both…I didn’t start the new thread because very few people were using it and if I tried to keep adding, folksy told me off for hogging the thread.
SO…if we want to keep going, we need people to show more of their work
hand painted watercolour floral birthday card (... - Folksy

5 Likes

Ok, I will post some of my items to keep the thread going - no new listings but some I have not shown for a while…

5 Likes

A lot of my paintings feature bees and insects. I have some original paintings on my Folksy Page and they also feature a lot in my other products. I love the hexagonal canvases.

4 Likes

I’ve been listing some of the miniature doll house sized paintings I did over the summer. Have got the first few in my shop, just got to get the rest photographed and listed too :slight_smile:

Glad to see the Art Chat thread is still going - it’s been a year (or 3…) since I was last on the forums!

4 Likes

Those are so sweet - and I’d no idea you could get such tiny frames!
Here’s another of my abstracts:

5 Likes

I’ve been listing some of my latest painted stones, this is my Common Blue;

Have a lovely weekend everyone :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Rubha nan Gall Lighthouse near Tobermory on Mull. Inspired by my recent visit.
Watercolour.

6 Likes

Makes me want to visit too, Graham.
Here is another of my abstracts

5 Likes

Happy new week everyone :slight_smile:

My latest butterfly stone;Painted Stone 'Small Tortoiseshell Butterfly' - Folksy

7 Likes

I love how your butterflies are sitting on the stones, they could just fly away!

Here is a butterfly from me…

3 Likes

great work everyone…keep them coming…
One of my hand painted floral cards today
original art floral hand painted card ( ref F 750) - Folksy

4 Likes

3 Likes

Hi everyone new to Folksy I am a fulltime media artist loving the artwork on here.

6 Likes

glad you found us…please show some of your work and feel free to chat…everyone on folksy is really nice and everyone is helpful too x

1 Like

And if you post links to your items as well, it’s easy for anyone who spots something they love, to go straight to it in your shop!

Today I’m showing off a watercolour:

7 Likes
2 Likes

Thought I’d jump in and share one of my wood panels :slightly_smiling_face:

8 Likes

@GKWatercolourArt This is beautiful!!

2 Likes