Last-minute Christmas gift ideas

Jenny Newall Stained Glass last posting date is Monday the 21st December 1st Class Royal Mail. I have added this to my tag line this morning! Happy Christmas Shopping!

I will post right up to the 23rd,
I just have 3 of these left from a collection of 8!
Get them before it’s too late!!
https://folksy.com/items/6688170-last-minute-Christmas-gift-hand-dyed-and-woven-square-scarf

All ready to post

Everything in my shop is ready to go and will be posted first class. Order before noon 21st December for delivery before Christmas.

I’ll be posting first class up until 21st dec

I will be posting until Monday 21st and have some lovely last minute gifts…

I am open right through Christmas and always send 1st class in the next available post ( it helps having a post office just up the road!)

All my jewellery is available to ship the same day by first class post, and I have an extra optional category for Royal Mail Special Delivery Guaranteed. So I’d love to be included.

Fuchsia Earrings

https://folksy.com/shops/FuchsiaEarrings

Earrings and Pendants in a variety of colours, available for UK orders up till 9am on Monday 21st December. Will be posted First Class Royal Mail small parcel.

All my items are ready to post by 21st December for the last first class post.

A beautiful bangle

*****All items listed in my shop are ready made and ready to post … mailing every day,1st class , up to ( and including ) Monday 21st ******

Here’s a selection …

I hope you have time to browse :smile:
Wishing everyone a fabulous and fun ,festive season .

One of the last bird vases;

1 Like

Can’t wait for mine. And no I am Not going to give it to anyone else, this one is for Me :smile:

1 Like

I am posting up until the 21st by First Class post. So should get there before Father Christmas

I always post on the first available day after the order arrives and will be posting up to 21st Dec. first class post.

1 Like

I updated the listing with more information on shipping options and ship-by dates.

New listing, I am able to post out until 3.30pm on the 21st.

1 Like

I have some ready to post, last day 4pm Monday 21st December first class.