Made in Wiltshire

Starting a thread along the lines of others. Was tempted to add to the East Midlands and Lincolnshire threads as that is where I was when a lot of my items were made but have since relocated to Wiltshire so I guess this is where I belong!

Heres one I made the other day so definitely made in Wiltshire!

Would love to know who else is in the area :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi Roz, I too have just relocated to Wiltshire, and have just reopened my shop following the move. My current items were all made in my previous location in Buckinghamshire, but I’m hoping to get some proper ‘Made in Wiltshire’ items into my shop soon! Your scarves are beautiful :slight_smile:

Lovely jewellery Claire @clairewoodjewellery , whereabouts in Wiltshire are you?

I’m here too, but only for another few weeks! Salisbury to be exact! Where are you Roz and Claire? Shall we meet for coffee!!
Suzzie x

Oh Suzzie @thistledownandHOPE - I had no idea you were so close, I’m in Fonthill Bishop nr. Tisbury. I’d love to meet up for a coffee sometime before you leave us. Where are you going to?

I thought folksy were going to look at regional groups a while ago … i’d love to know who else is in the buckinghamshire area so i can drink coffee and talk craft with another folksy shop owner! anyone … maybe i should start another thread as i don’t want to hijack yours but it made me think xx

I thought I had read about regional groups too, sometime last …oh way back.
It seems like such a good idea,
Suzzie x

1 Like