Make a Youtube Video to Advertise your Crafts

I’ve just made myself a video on You Tube to help advertise our crafts at ItsyBitzy. Easy to do and a great way of showcasing all your items in one go !

2 Likes

I made one a couple of weeks ago I think on Google+. When I can find the link I’ll share it on here.

Pauline

What a brilliant idea. I made a slide show for my iPad last year and then could show anyone that asked what I make. Made quite a few sales that way but haven’t had time to do it this year but now you have inspired me to make the effort.

Here’s the link to my video. Hope you like what you see.

3 Likes

I had that idea a while back but not being clever enough to know how to do such things I didnt do it. I look forward to watching the above.

I thought of doing it, but I’m much too self-conscious! I’ll certainly have a look at yours, Pauline and @Itsybitzy

what a great idea! I’ve often thought about doing something like that, but not sure how I would go about it.

great little videos @PaulinesCrafts & @Itsybitzy - really showcases your work, how did you do it? what kind of software or program would you need

Very nice! I was expecting them to be “How to…” videos, probably because that was what I’d been thinking of doing and why I felt too shy. I thought a “How to…” video with links to my shop would be viewed more but as I’ve never done it I don’t know!..

Very simple Suzanne. I make my pictures in Publisher and load them onto Windows Movie Maker which is an easy and quick process. The most time taken is with making each individual picture frame.

If you’d like some help, just email me at itsybitzy-enquiries@live.co.uk :smile:

Best, Trisha

1 Like

thank you @Itsybitzy I’ll have a look later - though knowing me I won’t be able to do it, it’s something I should really try though, when i get some time.

Suzanne :o)

As far as I can remember @WashedandFound I logged into Google+ and played around on there and before I knew it I’d made a video.

that would probably be how I end up doin it :smiley: by chance and lot’s of luck

1 Like

Lovely video. How did you make it pan in & out?
Definitely one to try

I have a youtube channel with films of my painting Art In Wax …

I love making the films and its fun to see others too …

https://www.youtube.com/Artinwax

Hi Theresa,
There’s loads of different transitions you can use in Movie Maker. You just add each one between each picture.

T x

It’s something I’ve always meant to do! I think you may well have just inspired me! Mx

I may well be picking your brain, if I may?! xx

Ooooh,

Thanks for this : ) Would love to have a go at that.

Intersperse your items with film of cats doing silly things and you’ll get loads of views…

2 Likes