Mollie Makes is looking for handmade weddings and papercrafters

c

The people behind Mollie Makes magazine are looking for handmade weddings to feature in the next issue of their Handmade Weddings bookazine. They are particularly interested in featuring weddings with lots of clever, stylish, handcrafted details, or a special theme.

To be featured, you need to be able to provide a good selection of photos with the details featured, as well as pictures of the big day.

They are also looking for papercrafting makers who can do an easy wedding DIY project for the magazine. These could be wedding stationery projects or venue decor ideas (tassels, festoons, bunting etc).

If you’re interested in either of these, email Amanda Robinson at amandarob08@gmail.com

5 Likes

I make new designs of weddings bouquets, one of my latest is being advertised on folksy. The item is under the name of artificial shabby chic hand tied bouquet. My designs are vintage and shabby chic. These styles are the latest trends in wedding flowers. All my designs are unique and I feel personally that they will be a good bouquet to feature in the next issue. Thank you for reading my message, take care and enjoy the rest of the week ahead of you.