"Handmade Weddings" Showcase - No Guest Books :-(

I was just browsing the Folksy Handmade Weddings Showcase. There isn’t a single Guest Book or Wedding Album, although there are lots of cards and invitations.

My books are all hand made, completely from scratch. They start as a pile of paper, board and fabric, which - after several hours of work - end up as beautiful books. There are several other bookbinders who sell on Folksy - most of them make their books from scratch too, although a few buy ready-made albums and embellish them with lovely decorations.

I’m sad that bookbinders seem to be overlooked time and time again, yet people do want to buy books - especially for special occasions, such as weddings, christenings / naming days, baby showers, hen parties etc.
Come on @Folksycontent, give us all a chance?

Lizzie

3 Likes

There aren’t any wedding bags in there either even though many brides and bridesmaids like to carry them nowadays.

I did see a few books though Lizzie @LizzieMade, all hand bound, so maybe they’ve been added since you last looked.

Hi Lizzie. Sorry, I know there were a range of guest books and wedding albums in there (and in the other wedding guides too) and I do keep adding them, but sometimes there will be things that either sell out, expire or I miss. So it’s always good to give me a nudge. We’ve added some more in now.

Oh, thank you for doing this! I did think I had seen guest books there… but then they were not there. I forgot that things will disappear, if they sell out.
Thanks Camilla!