November 2020 Art Chat thread

I am still painting greetings cards at the moment
https://folksy.com/items/7618109-original-hand-painted-Thank-You-card-ref-F-313-

1 Like

bumping the thread up for any new artists…
https://folksy.com/items/7525934-original-art-watercolour-landscape-painting-ref-F-217-

2 Likes

Just finished this painting commission. Always fun to custom make this.

2 Likes

I’ve nearly finished this commission of a boxer dog.

2 Likes

welcome Jackie…that painting is fabulous x

1 Like

Thank you so much. I found it quite difficult, all those browns and blacks, not my usual colours.

1 Like

Wow! This is gorgeous!

thank you Teodora x

I’ve been out of the loop for a while but managed to do a couple of small canvases :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Boat on Abersoch Beach, commission watercolour.

1 Like

great as always Graham
Welcome back Jan @HandcraftedbyPicto

This is not listed…but a family request…I hate requests and always so NO to commissions, but difficult when a family member is begging you…lol…

2 Likes

A Robin, watercolour.
Robin fact incoming… Both male and female robins hold their own territories in the winter, so both sexes sing the same winter song.

1 Like

great work Graham…we often have as many as 3 robins in our garden at the same time…we are unusual here, but being on the mountain, we also have badgers and foxes and lots of different birds…I have even seen a large black cat. known as the Beast of Baglan.x

1 Like

Tuesday sees the start of the new Month and each month I always start a new Art chat thread.
However as I learnt to my cost, IF you start a thread on these forums and for whatever reason people have an argument on it…even if it is weeks and weeks later and doesn’t even involve you,…if someone then reports the offending post, the person who STARTED the thread, gets a violation warning !!!
I got one of these violation warnings yesterday and it was nasty and really upset me, even though it was nothing to do with me.
SO…I won’t be starting a new art chat thread.
If one of you wants to start it, then please go ahead,