November art chat thread 2021

here is the place to show and chat about anything art related

I am having a sale and each day I am adding another painting to my sale section. This is today’s add…just £5
SALE ITEM acrylic woodland original art paintin... - Folksy

4 Likes

another painting added to my SALE section
SALE ITEM original art landscape garden pain... - Folksy

2 Likes

SALE ITEM original art fantasy butterfly paint... - Folksy

1 Like

Anyone else having problems signing into their dashboard or loading the main Folksy page?

Graham, this has been ongoing for days now…you just have to keep trying…hang on in there, we don’t want to lose you x

One of my hand painted cards today
original hand painted Birthday card ( ref f 812) - Folksy

1 Like

All good now I think, a bug was stopping a customer making a purchase but thats gone through now.

1 Like

well done Graham
My sale item for today for just £5
SALE ITEM original art watercolour floral paint... - Folksy

1 Like

Pleased to share, I’ve been featured in the Christmas issue of Landscape magazine …:slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Guys, some advice please, I’m sure you’ve all had one of these ‘Tax Invoice’ notifications following a sale. What are we supposed to do with them?

1 Like

Firstly…well done Graham…superstar…
On the tax problem, I have no idea…I deregistered last year so no longer pay tax…Poor pensioner ha ha…
Have you tried starting a thread about it on the forums…someone more clever than I am will be able to help x

1 Like

I had a look, its for Stripe Fees debited from your sale, nothing serious.

1 Like

My SALE item today
original art acrylic abstract painting ( ref F ... - Folksy

2 Likes

Hi all, it seems to be a"thin" thread this month. So, here I am to fatten it up a bit.
I show today one of the Illustrations in the children’s book that was published a few months ago. It is a story to encourage vegan lifestyle. (I am a meat eater myself. So it is the author who advertise it)
“Happy cows live here”

welcome back Marjan…great painting.
Today I have a watercolour painting
Original art watercolour landscape mountain sce... - Folksy

today I have an aceo
Original art watercolour landscape painting ( r... - Folksy

a 7x5 watercolour today
watercolour original art country autumn landsca... - Folksy

Hello friends, it’s been a while! I’m just popping in to say hello, your work is as beautiful as ever :heart_eyes:

When I get chance to get some of my latest work photographed I’ll make a listing or two.

1 Like

Great to see you Stephie,I hope all is going well and look forward to seeing some of your work soon xx