November Ninjas Daily Listing Challenge Thread Nov 1st to 30th

Morning

Just popping in to report 5 sales, and to USA - wow!!! please Max @paperchainsandbeads

A dry day so far, lets hope it lasts, wouldnt mind a but of sun too lol

Well move date is the 18th, so not long now. Had the worst stress this week, trying to tsfr phone and broadband, of course talking to a callcentre in Asis!!! need I say more, Poor OH couldnt get them to understand what he wanted. Had e mails and letters saying we have cancelled, sorry to lose you aaaaargh Anyway in the end they have lost us, couldnt cope with any more misunderstandings. So now going with BT, so easy, and hopefully will be online with them at the weekend YAY!!!

Here is mine for today

Sorry about the rant

Carol xx

7 Likes

Just turned afternoon so not as late as I have been. Took advantage of a sunny morning to tidy the rose tendrils straggling through the hedge and to trim back a large holly bush; wanted to be sure we got the benefit of our last green waste bin collection of the year. Still got a bit to do in the garden but need it a bit drier under foot; hoping for more sunshine next week. Meanwhile, back on the ranch:

4 Likes

Good afternoon. Hope all the craft fairs go well today. I just have one this year on 3rd Dec so hopefully people will be thinking of Christmas by then
New glasses case today . Perfect little stocking fillers

https://folksy.com/items/6921633-Elephants-glasses-case

https://folksy.com/items/6929288-Wool-glasses-case
Valerie x

2 Likes

Can I add 3 to the tally please Max @paperchainsandbeads one of my customers managed to pay when I sent a direct Paypal invoice - makes it seem like the problem is Folksy related.

3 Likes

All loved and tweeted
Sun is shining - hoping I can get some better photos of a couple of new items - yesterdays eforts were hopeless - be back later with a bit of luck

1 Like

Finally got a listing on

3 Likes

afternoon all…today I have a cute harvest mouse greetings card.

2 Likes

Add 1 sale to my total please Max @paperchainsandbeads

Make that 3 please!

3 Likes

12 Days of Christmas Wall Quilt

3 Likes

You know Sue, I’ve never been. My husband did when he worked at the university and my friend when she was at the college - I know about it of course but it’s passed me by.

Hello ninjas, sorry I’ve been awol but I smashed my laptop screen on Friday night and haven’t been able to get online :scream: and to top it off I’ve broken my toe! (fell over and landed on laptop)!
I will go through and love all the listing now x
https://folksy.com/items/6908877-Retro-Tea-Cup-Coasters-Fabric-Coasters

2 Likes

I don’t think there has been a year I haven’t been! I was even taken as a baby… I no longer participate on the rides but I enjoy a few snacks and taking lots of photo! And a great place for meeting old friends too!

7 Likes

two more sales for me please…total 5…thanks x

2 Likes

So sorry I haven’t been about - so many things going on here that it would take far too long to tell you everything! I have been and caught up with all your listings and most of your news, I think. I have muddled it - so sorry. I hope your toe will be on the mend soon Emma @TheCornishCoasterCompany - sounds very painful. Happy belated birthday Heidi. I do hope poorly people are feeling a little better. Well done on all the sales everyone. Sadly, I have none to report, but I have been busy listing. I will list a couple in a row if that is ok? I am trying to make up for the days I have lost.

Jacqueline x

5 Likes

My last two sales took me over the 300 barrier…I didn’t realise that admin sent you a congratulatory email…made me smile…lol.
Back later to do my faves…doing a happy dance today x

12 Likes

Back from the craft fair - removed my sales from my shop and now back online. Today was somewhat better, shame yesterday wasn’t so good or I would be a very happy bunny but I’ve come away in profit so can’t complain. Got to get making again for the next fair now!

Ouch Emma @TheCornishCoasterCompany, that sounds painful and the broken laptop will hurt the pocket too.

Heres my listing for today - think I’ve managed to pick something I havent shown you already today!

5 Likes

Two more sales to report :smile:
https://folksy.com/items/6929186-Peach-Cream-Marl-Crochet-Mobile-iPhone-6-7-Plus-Cozy-with-Button

4 Likes

Ouch and get well soon Emma @TheCornishCoasterCompany

1 Like

Hi everyone
So sorry I’ve been AWOL, just been trying to catch up on loads of stuff around the house.
Sending you soothing thoughts for your toe Emma @TheCornishCoasterCompany X
Well done Brenda @teabreaks X
Well done Nicole on your sales @OhButtonMe X
Happy belated birthday Heidi @Textiletreasure hope you enjoyed yourself X
All pinned to here,
Night night all Steph x

2 Likes

Ouch Emma @TheCornishCoasterCompany!

Roz, @OrchardFelts glad today was better for you!

Happy belated birthday Heidi!

Well done on the sales everyone! I had my eldest son down from Manchester this weekend, I say we had him, but he and his girlfriend were down for her mum’s 50th birthday, so I actually only got to see them briefly, but lovely all the same!

As I did not know when they might pop in, I stayed put and used my time to crochet, so have a few items ready to list over the next few days, and got organised for my custom orders, that will not be on folksy, but will take some time to complete, so happy to be a bit more prepared!!!

Natalie x

3 Likes