November Ninjas Daily Listing Challenge Thread Nov 1st to 30th

faved to here

Evening

Long day at my fair - very slow start but it did pick up in the afternoon and turned out to be a pretty good day.
Back for Day 2 tomorrow

Just a re-list

3 Likes

Good evening. Late again but this time with a new listing of a new shape:

2 Likes

Hope fairs are profitable tomorrow Roz @OrchardFelts and Sue @BeadstormJewellery

I have just had another order for 3 items and Paypal has refused their cards, is anyone else having issues with this? I’ve had quite a few in the last few months, very frustrating for them and me.

1 Like

Deborah there’s a thread about PayPal issues. I’ve not had this problem but I had a sale that was attributed to eBay - except I don’t sell on eBay and because the sale was from someone on this thread I just ignored it - I then read it had happened to other people and I’m sure others had the same problem as you.

Edit: just found the link - it has a rather odd title so would have been difficult to find:

1 Like

Goos morning Ninjas, hope you get the payments problem sorted Deborah, I’ve not had any issue (at least not that I know of!!). Wishing you good sales today Roz and Sue and anyone else with fairs.

3 Likes

My item for today is a Super Long elf style hat scarf in Winter Berry Denys Brunton Designer yarn.

I added a picture to the listing to try and show how long the hat scarf is, as difficulty on my bust and adult manikin, might try to redo that one though, as the picture is not very good.

Natalie x

3 Likes

Thanks for good wishes - not holding my breath though! Realised this morning that the listing I put on last night I had already shown you - shows how tired I was. Normal service will be resumed tonight - I hope!

5 Likes

Morning Ninja’s please can I add one to the tally Maxine @paperchainsandbeads

3 Likes

Good morning all on this beautiful, crisp Autumn day.

All loved and pinned to here.

I’ve only got access to th iPad today so haven’t listed anything new because I can’t work out how to use the shopkeeping function on it - and I have to have everything in the right order :wink: So it’s a relisting for me today, but it’s an aliceband from the bridal collection I’ve not shown you before.

Have a lovely day all - I’m off to lunch in honour of my mother-in-laws birthday xx

2 Likes

New colour combination makeup bag from me today. Since it’s so quiet, I’m getting to play with my favourite colours :slight_smile:

4 Likes

a relist for me today. Something new tomorrow

2 Likes

morning all…
One sale to add for me please Max…total 3
thank you x

1 Like

Good morning all. A Christmassy relist today. Have a lovely Sunday!

2 Likes

Morning Ninjas
Some turquoise birds to share today.

2 Likes

So, our local town fair packed up last night for another year, a tradition that goes back to 1221, and now we can really start thinking about Christmas!

4 Likes

Yay, a sale for me please! @paperchainsandbeads

https://folksy.com/items/6741804-Galaxy-Dyed-Canvas-Shoes-UK-7-Unisex-

And a relist until I get myself sorted out here.

4 Likes
1 Like

Yippee managed to get my new cowl listed at last. It took a lot of attempts to load the photos but I made it in the end.

2 Likes

Exciting news i have had a sale :tada: :grinning:

not sure weather you want to add it as i haven’t really been on this thread much but just wanted to tell you all as its my first sale since august.

12 Likes