November Rockets Daily Listing Challenge Thread! 1st to 30th November!

Afternoon all, beautiful sunny morning playing golf but now the ‘Haa’ has come in.

Nothing new from me today, catching up with orders from the weekend from other sites. No orders for me here on Folksy for ages. Will give serious thought to renewing my Plus membership. I have noticed the number of sellers gradually declining - where they tell you on the front page.

I may as well list the smaller version of this ring while I’m about it! Making progress today but don’t know if I’ll get as far as photos.

1 Like

the 1st of todays hats

1 Like

don’t give up on us Sally @LifeCovers , your work is lovely , why don’t you show us some of your relists?

3 Likes

Earrings now listed

3 Likes

Thanks @sandranesbitt. I love Folksy but I’ve just checked back on my stats and the only favourites coming in are from this team! I’ll see what November brings - it should be our busiest month!

I did make these wallets at the weekend:

https://folksy.com/items/5956991-Harris-Tweed-tartan-wallet-with-leather-trim-gift-for-men

1 Like

Sally I am exactly the same, days I don’t list here I have no views, I just hope November now sees a change!!! Keep listing hun, wouldn’t want to not see your fab stuff xx

3 Likes

Back home from hospital appointment - waste of time really as I thought it would be. Took me an extra 45mins to get there due to an accident on the A1, good job I allowed plenty of time as I managed to get there only 5mins late. Upshot is they don’t know what the cause is - its possible its a mild form of epilepsy, although not all the symptoms fit. They said I could go for more tests which could be inconclusive and even if they gave a diagnosis there probably wasn’t much they could do and I would then get labelled with epilepsy and all that goes with it. As my brain scan was clear I have decided just to live with it for the time being.

Just sat down for a catch up and an order came through - one for the tally please Natalie @NOfkantsCurios - lets hope its the start of a good november.

Got to go to PO now to post out some parcels and bank some money, then back to walk dogs and get the washing and ironing done before getting everything ready for work tomorrow. No rest for the wicked!

6 Likes

i get mostly faves from this team but now and again some others come in. People don’t have to fave you to buy from you.

oh and if I’m not mistaken (Ive only been here for a matter of weeks so please excuse me if I’m wrong) folksy admin tend to add items they see in the forums in to their faves and gift guides AND when items get hearted by anyone they are shown on to the main front page for a few mins.

Afternoon

@OrchardFelts - Roz, sorry no joy at hospital, big hug

@OhButtonMe hope you get your sorted soon, its always a pain when things go wrong

Just a cold autumn day today, no sun but no fog either :smiley:

Here is one of my Christmas packs today

Carol xx

Natalie @NOfkantsCurios - have had 3 sales yesterday and 5 today making 8 - Yippee !!! so please kick my tally off - thanks

4 Likes

Hiya all!

Hope everyone is ok
Good on ya Roz @OrchardFelts for staying positive X
Sally @LifeCovers don’t go :cry:you’re items are gorgeous I know how you feel sales really quite for me last month, hoping November will be better !

Relist to start with

All pinned to here
Catch up later Steph xx

1 Like

Listed today - beaded sterling silver studs xx

1 Like

Hi Steph - hope it is ok, but I have passed a link to your shop to a lady on here looking for tags for her packaging

Jacqueline x

1 Like

Just started a thread on being able to delete or hide items for sale in our shops from the item listing itself.

Please take a look and see if this would be a feature that would be of interest to you.

4 Likes

my second hat of the day

1 Like

Relist no.3 for today

1 Like

just done a load of favouriting…I’ll do some more later…lovely work everyone

1 Like

can I add one to the tally please Natalie @NOfkantsCurios

1 Like

my last hat for a while