November Sparklers Daily Listing Challenge Thread!

Afternoon, everyone. I’ve spent the entire morning going over figures with OH to see if we can survive together - it’s not an encouraging outlook as we are both such low earners…oh well, perhaps we’ll win the lottery? So feeling completely shattered now after all those numbers and hours of staring at a computer screen that just won’t tell you what you want to hear.

However, I do have a few sales to report - 27 in fact.Thanks, Julie, I will get all your stuff posted in the morning after work and I’ll send you your postage refund when I know how much it all weighs.

Off to pack orders and drink more tea before my shift starts.

Liz
x

5 Likes

Wow Liz! Fantastic news on 27 sales! Mega happy dancing for you!

Natalie x

Hiya,
Woohoo! Well done on sales, let’s hope the sales fairy stays on this thread for a good length of time :smile:
Hope it’s ok to pop this little set on which I’ve just made, mini notebooks and decorated pencils…fab stocking filler I think :wink:

Weather still lovely and autumnal here, hubby just gone up to Alnwick Castle to take some pics…flask and sandwiches with him! He’ll probably be freezing when he gets back :cold_sweat:
Back later to pin and love, Steph xx

Good evening Sparklers :smile:
I hope you are all well. I can’t believe another month has gone already!
Thank you Natalie @NOfkantsCurios for running this thread again this month :slight_smile:
I have clicked, pinned and loved to here and have a couple of relists to show you
https://folksy.com/items/6412581-Handmade-Geranium-Fragranced-Soap-50g
https://folksy.com/items/6254751-5-Random-Soap-Samples

Donna x

a relist

Just catching up with you all - been feeling a bit off today - think I have the bug that my hubby has had - throat quite sore and mind will not focus on anything - just a relist - this is the last one of this beautiful Labrador and he really is looking for a new home. All pinned and tweeted - perhaps be back later - Maureen

Oh Natalie @NOfkantsCurios the sale fairy landed here this morning, she has moved on again now so hopefully she will stay on this thread :smiley:

Has the sales fairy landed in your shop?!!? Hope so then I can add you to the collective sales tally.

Just picked my son up from his final trial day of the weekend! … And they have asked him to work again tomorrow! Yay! They’re keeping him on! He’ll only be able to work Friday afternoon/evening, Saturday, Sunday and Monday’s as he is college the rest of the week, but I am so pleased for him.

I think he impressed them this morning, as he thought he had to be at work for 8.30am like yesterday, so I dropped him off nice and early, he does not need to be there until 9.30! LOL! Shows willing at least, if nothing else!

Natalie x

3 Likes

Yep a sale in my shop :smiley:

Happy dancing for you Rachel! The tally is looking good already!

Natalie x

1 Like

No sales for me for a while but I have relisted this sparkling bracelet.
https://folksy.com/items/4022306-Sparkling-Crystal-Beaded-Bracelet

1 Like

Great news Natalie @NOfkantsCurios ! Good on him!!
Maureen @sewflair hope your ok, get an early night you may feel better in the morning xx
X

Special offer today
https://folksy.com/items/6099241-SPECIAL-OFFER-Pencil-Case-and-Coin-Purse
Not very seasonal.
Valerie x

Very quiet here this evening! Is everyone getting prepped for sending children back to school?!?

Natalie x

Good morning.

I was sleep before 8pm last night but consequently I’ve been up since 2.30am! At least it means i’ll see hubs for an hour before he goes to work.

@lizdyson Liz I can totally sympathise with you. Hubs is now having to work overtime during the week as well at weekends to earn extra and some months we are borrowing off my parents too. I’m lucky they’re in the position to be able to help support us. I stare at the pc for hours some days looking for a job for myself but as I’ve mentioned before, with my back problem, no transport and living in a rural area etc,etc it just seems so impossible. The jobs I have found that I could do have come to nothing. The taxi firm got me through all the training and DBS check and yet I’ve heard nothing about getting on a school run despite me emailing them! Sometimes I really feel like just giving up :frowning:

Anyway I don’t want to turn this thread ‘dark’ so here’s my listings for today.

https://folksy.com/items/4163834-10-Lilac-star-2-hole-buttons-size-26-16mm-no15-

https://folksy.com/items/4251374-100g-Robin-DK-knitting-yarn-53-Lavender-knitting-wool

And a one day sale item. Was £7.00, now £3.50. Might need them today with the wind and rain we’ve currently got here in Kent :smile:

Carol x

1 Like

A relist today. More zebras !

1 Like

Woke up to a little flurry of sales this morning :slight_smile: One for the tally on here please Natalie @NOfkantsCurios. Oh and a big thank you from me too for continuing to run this thread - it really seems to have helped boost my visibility.

I have got a very quiet week at work this week which is good as it may give my arm a chance to get a bit better. I was thinking of cancelling all my appointments and having the week off in the hope that the complete rest would improve the situation but then I thought if it didn’t then I would have an extra busy week next week which wouldn’t help!

Another little picture today

2 Likes

Morning all, Happy November.

So sorry I have been missing in action for a while, there’s just not enough hours in a day to do everything necessary!

I have one sale to report and some new items to share;

Off to catch up on the month so far x

Good morning (although it seems later - woken by a teenager at 3am cos he couldnt find his key) another little brooch for me this morning. Rachel

1 Like

Well done Roz and Sandra on your sales! Happy dancing for you!

Back to work this week for me, would much prefer being at home and crafting, but hey ho!

Too dark this morning to take photos I think, so will have to be a relist this morning, will sort that out in a moment, not sure when I will get a chance to take photos with early starts and late finishes for work, so frustrating these darker winter months for that aspect of selling crafts!

Natalie x