November Sparklers Daily Listing Challenge Thread!

Hi again everyone - glad to see you all with so many sales on the tally. No sales to report but just another re-list to show you. This is another one that will ‘go’ after all the Christmas fairs are over if it doesn’t sell.

Right, off to put my shop in holiday mode before the dentist and craft fair set up - no rest for the wicked!

Jacqueline xx

PS Save an espresso for me Donna @ShropshireNaturalProducts , could do with one!

1 Like

Well, not having the best of days today but never mind…
I have a 2 day craft fair this weekend so will be going into holiday mode tomorrow morning. Have just made tomorrow nights dinner as I won’t be back till late, how organised is that :slight_smile:

I have lots of new scarves but with the dismal weather getting some decent photos is proving rather hard! Here is one of them, photos not good but the best I can do at the moment.

Good luck to all those with fairs over the weekend. Back later.

Roz

Liz @lizdyson don’t be silly no extra work!! Don’t worry xx

:coffee: Have this one Jacqueline :slight_smile: would you like some :cake: too?

Just back from setting up my stall for the weekend, Jacqueline and I have tables back to back, so that will be lovely!

Forgot to take my chair up, so will have to remember that for the morning, otherwise I’ll be sitting on the floor or standing all day!

Almost sold a hat to another stall hold whilst setting up, fingers crossed she buys it tomorrow!

Decided to list these as well! Crocheted baby booties!

Natalie x

Can I add 1 last one to the tally please Natalie @NOfkantsCurios before I disappear for the weekend :smile:
I hope you all have a good one :smile:
Donna x

1 Like

Well done on all the sales and Natalie @NOfkantsCurios I think you’ll need that time off work to get hat making :smiley:

Sharing another two as I don’t always make it here over the weekend.

Hopefully i’ll have something new soon but I’m knitting a ladies jacket which is taking forever and I’ve had to stop twice to do some orders for the knitwear company. I done those horrible hats the other week and now I’m making some horrible mittens for them.

https://folksy.com/items/5132081-Scarf-long-and-wide-hand-knitted-in-yellow

https://folksy.com/items/5431631-100g-Robin-DK-knitting-yarn-134-Lagoon-knitting-wool

Carol x

Well done Donna! You have the sales fairy trapped at your house don’t you?!?

Happy dancing for you!

Natalie x

lol I have, she’s in my desk drawer again :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: I’ll let her out if I must :smile:

Natalie please will you add a sale. Thanks
Valerie x

Well done Valerie! Happy dancing for you!

Natalie x

I’m all loved up to here so leaving my mark, I have given up on Pinterest today - everywhere is soooo slow, I don’t know if it’s my connection or Black Friday slowing the Tinternet down lol! Was going to do retweets instead but couldn’t find many, I used to prefer it when we used our own #hashtag I could find you all easily :slight_smile:

Going to settle down for the night in front of the telly

All pinned and tweeted but will pop back later before I switch off - hope those at Fairs this weekend do well. - Maureen

Hiya !
All caught up!
Well done on sales ! :smile:
I also have two for stationery tally please Natalie @NOfkantsCurios thanks to Rachel @Glehcar :smile:
Liz @lizdyson the postman should be bringing you something very tasty! :wink:
Pop back later Steph xx

1 Like

Well done Steph! Happy dancing for you!

Natalie x

Wow congrats on all the sales again today, now can you send that fairy my way I’ve got tools to save up for :wink:

Good luck with the fairs at the weekend

All clicked up to here, been very quiet today! Hope the fair goes well @NOfkantsCurios Natalie and @JAustenJewelleryDesign Jacqueline x

Off to do some tweeting to see if I can tempt in some shoppers xxx

Late on parade tonight I’m afraid. Trying to get some Christmas shopping done earlier.
Weather forcast is for blue skies and sun tomorrow so I am hoping to re photograph all the cards I did earlier in the week as the light was so bad.

Really trying to push my Christmas cards at this stage so here’s another relist…

Jeanie x

Phew - just in. What a busy day. Thanks for all the lovely warm craft fair wishes Sparklers. Fingers crossed people are looking forward to buying all their Christmas presents!

Your stall looks really nice Natalie @NOfkantsCurios. We have more space this year, so it should be lots more comfortable for us sellers.

Well, I am off to get all my last minute bits and bobs sorted and then try to get an early night.

Take care everyone and have a great weekend.

Jacqueline xx